Reviews for Blurring Lines
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love this! This little oneshot contains a depth that many other stories can't accomplish in 10 times the length. Cheers to that!
In.Light.Syrup chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Desmond's pants and small cries

ok without the rest of the sentence this looks perverted LOL but anyway reading this made me confused at first because I stupidly thought you were talking about Desmond's... pants. As in article of clothing.

Then I read it again and realized "oh the VERB of panting." Duh.

Again, stupid me. As for the ACTUAL STORY, very well done. You really feel for Desmond here. Appropriate amount of angst without overdoing it.
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
That was so good. I don't understand why they didn't show more of the bleeding effect in brotherhood especially since we all know its there.
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ooh, that was really well written :3 great work!
leopard high in the mountains chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Wow, this is really good. I never really thought about Desmond much (you spend most of your time with Ezio after all), but this really made me feel bad for him. I'm sure this is exactly what it would be like.

Great job!
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Rar. Really good. I liked the tone you set up. It has a sort of an understated melancholy to it.
deactivated-yami chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
;o; Awww! Poor Desu!

*baw*

This was really good! Imagine my shock when I saw you had put some fic up. XD Nice! :Db

(Did I ever mention you are the best sis ever? I think we do all the same things.) 3
TheSoupDragon chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Agreed, Desmond does need more love!

A nice little read, btw. I think you captured the situation quite well- there should be more fics like this out there!

And the last line... just wow. Mind blow.