Reviews for give it up
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really really liked it and really like Jandre, both friends and more. I feel like this describes how everything is perfectly. Very nice job.
SwagTuesdays chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
L.O.V.E. please come back to JANDRE!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it is very well written
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i know DUMB this is such a long time ago but i have to agree with you on the whole i never thought of jandre until aloxi came into our lives with those stories

and then you write this which just blows my mind further

because its fricken purrfect

even if it is to an extreme of that song

but its amazing

i love the ending

because i can totally see andre doing that

just drowning himself in all things tori

after being unwillingly drowned in all things jade and god this is good
Chickie chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Unrequited love is so...sigh lol

This story was enjoyable and the Andre Jade monents were cute but it's something I can't get over; what did Tori sing at the showcase? Did she sing with Cat? You kind of left that open and it keeps nagging at my Other than that I liked this story :)
buffyangelinfinitdesire chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
you are epic in every conceivable way for writig this.
DariusWoW chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
whoops, forgot too mention in my first review (which was mainly expressing my pleasure of reading this), proofreading would take this from a 95ish A to an A. The whole "gave you ammonia" line momentarily snapped me out of a perfect piece.
DariusWOW chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
too good dude
HappyShannon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I've no idea why but I love this pairing, and this story was really cute. :D
could be chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
The story has potential but it needs some serious proof reading. One of the biggest downfalls of a could-be-good story is not going over it or having someone else read it. Errors like the one this story is rife with really distract me. I did ask my friends to read it but I may be the only one review because one found the story funny and another was put off by the errors which increased as the story progressed.

what completely killed this story as a "deep" plot was this section:

"He leads her into the live room...I don't want to hear about how I gave you AMMONIA"

These were my biggest grievances

Anyone who takes this as a flame is seriously misguided... just putting that out there before I continue.

I really wanted to feel whatever tone you intended for this fic as I read it but the errors, some quite silly caused this to become more of a whimsical story rather than it potentially being one of quiet romance or budding feeling. I took the time to review because I wanted to give you feedback that I think you deserve. This is collective in some ways of my friends opinions as well. I would love to read a revised version and to potentially recommend a new version.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I simply adoreeeeee this. Jade&Andre are one of my fav pairings after Beck&Tori.

This was magicmagicmagical and I adoreee this so much. :)
506thpir chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was very good. I like the Andre/Jade ship even though it's very unlikely. Still, it usually makes for good stories like this one.
Lauren-Shauny chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Good job, Loved it :D
So Far Gon3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Great story. I enjoyed the way you were able to keep them in character in your story thats hard to do with this pairing.

Even though you ship JadexBeck i hope you write more JadexAndre stories your great at them.
lareinesombre chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Loved this story. I like reading the minor pairing stories (ex. Jade/Andre, Cat/Andre, Trina/Jade, ect) because the authors for those stories are usually so amazing.