Reviews for The World is Abyss
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
Big fan of this story (all your stories really). But this story especially because I really love plots such as this. I hope that this story isn't discontinued. I can't even imagine what Charon has planned for Gwynn.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I have hope that after three years you will find motivation/inspiration to finish this amazing fic.
Nandadevi chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Shit, just saw the last update was three years ago. :

Well...that bites. I know you've probably moved on, but I'm going to hope anyway this gets finished one day. . ;_;
Nandadevi chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
This is the most intense fix I've read in a while. I hoped that we'd get to see some domestic mommy!Harriet and daddy!Charon but I guess there really is no happiness in Fallout lol.

Soooo many things I love about this. Really great plot, Harriet is an awesome F!LW and Charon is done so well. I love the Cerberus/Charon duality; plus it's just so intense!

Anyway, this is the best Fallout fic in the fandom that I've read and I really am hoping you're continuing it!

Thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Please update this amazing fic. I'm anxious to find out what happens next.
fandelivres chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Ho please! I really would like you to continue this fic!

the plot is really interesting, do not let it like thisXD

ps: sorry, I am french and my english can be wrong sometimes
ErayaSelene chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Omg! I'm loving the turmoil between them. Read all your Dragon Age stories, and read this out of curiosity, now I'm a convert. Can't wait for the next update.
pseud0zombie chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
So one of the things I like best about this story is that there's no lover a contract between them, and it's interestinghow it changes their interactions just a bit. I'm also liking how well you're doing with all the individual soldiers' personalities, quirks, peeves, etc...

And I think the plot is moving along just fine, except that I saw your last update for this was ages ago :P

Also, BUSTED! Haha I love it. The gig is up, and the bag is conspicuously absent of ANY cats!
iheartroxas chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
I am loving your story! I hope you continue to update you are an amazing writer! Gosh I just charon and harriet would do it already! Gahhh! Keep it up :)
iheartroxas chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
tennispanda chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! Definitly one of the best fallout stories I've read. I'm in love with what you've done with the characters and the timeline because I could definitely see these things happening after fallout 3. Im sad you haven't finished this, or continued it for a while, and I hope you haven't given up on it :) keep on writing, I'm steadily making my way through all the M rated fallout fics that look completed or interest me enough to read them (Definitly ready to wait for this to be eventually finished!) and I've loved your other stories so far, even noticed a couple of your comments :). So keep it up!
keekee chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
this is a great story
Halo4Eva chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
Lovin' the story! Lolz. As for the plot... I think your getting the pace just right, its slow where it needs to be and fast paced in the right places. Write more! xx
function chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
oh. my. god. fucking amazing.

I'm so curious about Gwyn's motives! Why would he stab Samael? and I can't believe Charon still hasn't gotten any! What a tease! AHHH! A good tease though. this story is just... so amazingly developed. Like... I want Harriet to be with Aser but at the same time there's Charon. Charon is the one and Aser is just the baxter. I feel bad for Aser but I also feel bad for Charon because anytime he tries to just be in the same room with Harriet everything goes wrong (which is GREAT storytelling, btw. things going wrong is what makes everything so fucking good [e.g., the last airbender series...]). Everything that happens between Harriet and Charon is just so... perfect. after so many years without closure of such a big fucking ordeal... man...

I'm still curious about Cora, though. I want to know who she was before she started becoming a ghoul. It's kind of hinted at in the beginning, and she does seem to be a recurring character of importance, so I'm curious.

and the path of the Brotherhood seems so... possible because of Elder Lyons starting to stray from the Codex and become more involved with the outsiders.

and then seeing what Charon becomes when he's free of his contract and how he's become a man of his own is fascinating. I can totally see him as this powerful (and totally sexy) leader fighting for freedom, but in such a way that it isn't some sugar-coated story from children's books. He's ruthless and compassionate. and he's fucked up (very understandably) and it's amazing to see him from the perspective of his fellow ghouls as well as Harriet's memories of him.

So. Amazing. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapters. (I'm assuming 9? Were there 9 circles of hell? How about 9 or 9 and an epilogue?)
angelenestarnes chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
i've always enjoyed your take on Charon being overly sexually aggressive, and i like your characterization of him, which is consistent through your stories. )

however, and this might be just the feminist in me, i'm not digging Harriet's role as victim here, whether that was intended or not. after going through all that just to be accused and abandoned, then submit to him sexually...maybe that's just not my thing...but she needs some self-respect.

i do love your stories though. )