Reviews for Past Midnight
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
The team Aqualad comment was funny.
Chalantelle chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Girl- Am I pretty?
Boy- No
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- No
…Girl- Will you cry if I walk away?
…Boy- No
The girl walks away, hurt. Tears running down her face as the boy grabs her arm.
Boy- Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don’t want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever. And I wouldn’t cry if you walked away, I would DIE!
…Boy- Please… stay with me?
…Girl- I will
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life! If you don’t send this to 5 other events you will have relationship problems for the next 10 years. If you paste this on 10 other stories you will get everything you want tomorrow.
PS: this really works 75
lkhiyfmjh chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg so cute Im dying
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Hn, nice and kindda cute :P
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awww... sooo sweet! and in my book KF/Rob will triumph! And im voting 4 Artemis/Zatanna and Kaldur/Roy and the usual Megan/Conner...
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ah, the awesomeness of boys who simply do not want to sleep. Very nicely written one-shot. It felt a bit rushed, but it didn't matter - it was still sweet and goodly written. Also, the concept of Superboy and Aqualad being a bit more than close friends (as it was hinted to in this) is really, really... thrilling in some way. Loved that touch of the story (: I enjoyed it and the one-shot was entertained me throughout every sentence.

Good job!

- Suzume-sama
lovebird chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Write another chapter!
sumofox chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nooo, why only a oneshot? I loved reading this. Thanks for the Rob/KF fic!
BloodyLies chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
w Super Cute!

I love how you portray the characters :D

I absolutely love the pairings!
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
this was good you should keep going with it.
MemoryWish chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

This is lovely C':
FrostedSpirit chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Woot, this is a nice story. . . .i wants moooorrrrreeeee.
imsofukingdone chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
OHOHOHOHO. Oh you! :U I love this. So fluffy fluff, just the way I like it with these type of characters and you nailed it. I hope you write much more. I do hope for the fandom to grow much larger than this.
Llevelios chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
aww that was cute and fluffy, good job!
peytonwuzhere chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love you forever.

No, seriously. This is the only slashfic for these two that I could find. And you must be a mind reader, because I thought Supey and Aqualad obviously had the hots for each other too.

Anyway, thank you for this lovely fic, and I would love more in the future, if you ever make another one, that is.