Reviews for Humanities and Sciences
lycan13 chapter 15 . 6/25
I love it when you invent kids, they're always awesome! Jayden is still my favorite though with Shin right behind her
Daryl chapter 7 . 6/2
good chapter, i enjoyed reading it
Daryl chapter 6 . 4/24
great chapter :)
Guntherson962 chapter 15 . 4/12
Ahh, now that was a satisfying end, Kudos.
Guntherson962 chapter 14 . 4/12
The funny thing is technology is actually able to take the DNA of three people to make a child now, from what I’ve heard it’s still infinitesimal at best but still possible.
Guntherson962 chapter 11 . 4/12
Those were beautiful vows, also the part with Kane giving all 3 of them a massive bear hug was pretty funny.
Guntherson962 chapter 8 . 4/9
Good chapter, I could see the attempts to get at Kim being more a cause for irritation rather than concern for Isabelle, I know I bring her up a lot but you've made such a wonderful character out of her that I can’t really help it. Isabelle is my head canon for Team Go’s mother, I don’t care if Disney randomly picks the show back up and makes a mother for them she will be an imposter in my eyes.
Guntherson962 chapter 7 . 4/9
Ahh, a good old game of 'Not It'... I used to lose that game to my sisters all the time, still do.
Guntherson962 chapter 4 . 4/7
Real strength is letting others see you cry.
Guntherson962 chapter 1 . 4/5
Nice little expansion on Cali's story however minor, I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy this, which I have no doubt that I will.
FurrySaint chapter 15 . 3/3
That was an epic tale, and a hell of a ride.

I am SUCH a sucker for polyamorus relationships, and I can see that you worked really hard to keep this one 'perfect'. I can only imagine how hard it was to come up with wedding vows that wouldn't favor one person over the other. As a writer myself, I am in awe that you managed to do so, and don't really want to think about how long it took you to do it. ;;

Shego's reaction when Bonnie says she wants to carry their child... I don't care if it was OOC for her, it was fucking perfect. It was like she melted on the inside. It was beautiful.

This was a great story. Thank you for writing it.
scifijoe chapter 6 . 2/22
This, this is the Ron that I have always like. Yori too. The path toward love in this story is never easy but it is true. Well, most of the time. Mad women not included.
scifijoe chapter 4 . 2/22
A very disturbing, heart warming and challenging chapter. Depression is a very sneaky, yet deadly adversary.
scifijoe chapter 3 . 2/19
Re: Kim's injuries. I bet it was difficult. Very difficult to read too. I like the way you described the action(s) and the results. Thank goodness, Bonnie took the precautions she did.
One question. Is there a story that shows how Kim and Bonnie got together. It will help in my understanding of how this all got started.
Thank You.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 15 . 1/24
Tour padded cell is a wonderful place. It gives you inspiration to write!
Love the whole story, and the time jumps. AND YOU NAMED ONE OF THE KIDS REGINA!