Reviews for The Effect of Flowers
mandy chapter 2 . 4/16
Are you going to write more? I love the way you wrote this story. Please write more.
L chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Dude continue the fic ...its awesome...
reader chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
its a good story.. wheres the rest?
yo chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Wheres the rest?
anon chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
continue please?
immo chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
so i'm waiting for your next chapter :P I'd like to see where this is going and it's a shame if you've lost interest.
alexiel17 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
hey RanKurosan! :] Sorry for the late comment xp! Haven't read this yet... Anyway, thanks for the update and also for the fics you're writing... Thanks soooo much :]
bouj525 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Hi there!

Nice chapter LOL at the cup falling from Hinata's head XD I would so kill her if I were Nami XD

Wonder why but the end of this chapter reminds me Majisuka Gakuen... Am I right? If not, sorry for my stupidity XD And who is that woman? Is she the same one as chapter 1? I think so .

Anyways, sorry for late review I'm really busy now! Waiting for the next chapter!
immo chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
keep going :) Lets see where this story goes and who the mystery person is! :D
alexiel17 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
RanKuro san, sorry for the late review... (I think you know the reason... I don't really have any internet at home..)

But anyway can I guess who the "lucky" girl is? I think this fic will be interesting if it was Atsuko... hehehe.. (Another battle between Acchan and Ray-san, that would be great *smirk*..) Anyway, pls. update as soon as you can (I'm not really pressuring you or something...) I really want to say thanks for the other fic you've created.. (I didn't really force you to do it but you did it... for me *blush* just joking.. :p)

Anyway thanks again author-san :]
skip83 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love mendol ikemen idol and I enjoyed your story very much. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see whose boobs Kai "

accidentally" grabbed (loved the ecchi part). I hope that there will be a catfight in the next chapters (Ray vs mysterious woman-already I can see the winner, I mean who can fight the octopus woman who is allover Kai and win?) Anyway, please update soon, I loved this chapter!
bouj525 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Well, well... look what we have here!

I've never thought there would be a new Mendol story XD

Sounds great

I wonder who's that woman... But I know Ray must never know about it if Kai wants to stay alive:P

Good luck with your work, I'm waiting for chapter 2, so I can make a better review XD