Reviews for Silent Night
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Love the christmas love!
criminally charmed chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
He skippe dos, tres, quatro...
Math Girl chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
The weather inside is frightful! Gordon and Alan are at it, again. Nice chapterlet, Sam! C.
Teobi chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Hahahaha! This one's got to be my favourite! Uno, cinco!

Trust John. The cleverest and sneakiest Tracy by far. Never try to get one over on him!

Loved it, Sam1. Here's to 2011 and loads more whumping, deathfics, drabbles and more Tracy antics than you can shake a stick at.

Just thought...imagine John in charge of the countdown!

cinco...uno! Scott's like..."What?"
Silver Bee chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
It's good to find out what happened to John. Glad he got his revenge though. He's a clever one!

I've enjoyed all of these. Thank you!

Bee
LucyMaxine chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Love it! xx
Angel-Sue76 chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Hee hee that was so funny and I loved John's very clever counting trick if cheating slightly. Loved it.
Loopstagirl chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
Loved it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
LOL, way to go Gordon and Alan...now that, I would have loved to have seen!
Teobi chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Oh, Jeff- I hear you! When did the spirit of Christmas start translating into pushing and shoving and mass consumerism.

Beats me why they don't order everything online anyway. Although in Give or Take A Million it was a good chance for Tin-Tin and Scott to rush off to the mainland together... :-)

Lovely set of Christmas drabbles. Only 360-odd days to go and you can write another one!

xx J
Silver Bee chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
I feel really bad – I wanted to know what happened but now I have to bear the guilt of causing Gordon and Alan to wreck Virgil’s piano. Sorry Virg – go get ‘em!

Now what did they do to John...?

Another lovely idea. Bee
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
LOL, the terrible two definitely messed up messing with Virgil's piano. They better hope they find a really good hiding spot.
Math Girl chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Hah! Bet they super-glued all the keys together... ;) Nice one, Sam!

Christine
LucyMaxine chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Great! Love this story! xx
Loopstagirl chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
Hehe, better hide pretty quick boys! :)

Another fantastic one!