Reviews for Rebellion
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
NG and abandoned. Skip.
falseproffitt chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
bit of a whiney ponce your harry is
sortofbored chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Awesome so far. More soon I hope.
Diple123 chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
Please continue this is really good
The Benevolent Scriber chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
This is pretty good, a nice original realistic take on HHr, the plot seems pretty solid too, and this Harry is far far more exciting than Canon. Please continue this story :D
demonic angel23 chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
continue please! D

it's a great story
lilyjungle chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Great story. I love how you really captured the desolate and desperate nature of Harry and Hermione's situation, and why they would turn to each other. I definitely want you to write more!
Guardian65 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
Seriously heavy stuff you've written. This is nasty. This is war. This truly is a great piece of writing. Keep it up.
Josh Leon chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I just started reading this story a couple of days ago and I have to admit it is very good. The fic is darker than some stuff out there in FF, but that makes it even more appealing. I enjoyed the gritty realism you used. I like Harry/Hermione, so, that is a plus. I hope you wont abandon this story because it is one of the best I have read recently. I have mixed feelings about Neville and the D.A. joining the "hunt". I honestly would prefer it to just be Harry and Hermione looking for the Horcruxes. Sure, the D.A. could be useful but I just cant imagine them in a real battle (guerilla or otherwise). I think I would prefer Harry and Hermione working more underground but still alone. Anyways, dont stop writing!
Gabrielle Dashwood chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
as good as glory!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
I wonder what happened to Ron. Aw man does this mean they won't be getting an apartment/flat of their own?...You've got a good story going here and it will be a shame if it was scrapped. My advise is for you to keep it as it is, go and read a few fanfics and stories, hopefully you might find inspiration again and an idea of where this story will head.
ladeesarah001 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I've really like this story so far. It's kind of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows set in an Alternate Universe that is far more realistic than the books ever were :)
tildemarco chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Please continue! The new chapter spurred me to reread the whole story, i'd forgotten how much I liked this one! You have a very introspective Harry and I also really like how realistic your search for the Horcruxes is. It never made sense to me that they could just head out into the woods with no resources and happen to stumble upon everything they needed! So please continue, I really do love the way you write.
aderrett chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
one word to describe this story... AMAZING
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Don't restart the story. I've been reading fanfics for years and I have never, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER seen someone who started rewriting a fic complete it. If you want there to even be a remote chance that you'll finish this story, don't restart it.

I know that it is canon, but I really wish that one day Harry would look up the definition of murder in a dictionary and realize that's not what he's doing. He's killing but not murdering.

I hope Harry realizes that the war is not his own private war that nobody else has any business fighting.