Reviews for Fall into Decadence
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 3/11
This is quite possibility the best oneshot I've ever read. And definitely the best HongIce I've come across. This was, or so it seemed, somewhat inspired by Black Butler, yes? I love the musical element you put into this. Bravo, my friend. This deserves gators credit than has been given.
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've re-read this story. I just love it so much.
PeanutButterMochi chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm seriously crying right now. I loved this so much
Karkaticusfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You should make a second chapter, about maybe the despression and comtemplation of his loss, maybe him killing himself. That sure would be interesting. Maybe even how tey reconnected in the afterlife.
verametric chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This indeed was beautiful. I truly enjoyed your writing style and man..that was a roleplaying thread?! Amazing. I am sadden as well that they couldn't be together. Hopefully afterlife or being reborn they'll connect again. Lovely work.
WhatchuKnowBoutMe chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh my god! Q_Q That was amazingly written... and now I'm sad because they don't get to run away together. Dx ... But why do I get the feeling that Iceland's gonna himself shortly following Hong's execution? Q_Q
mozesandme1999 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Dang it...You made me cry LOL this is a great Role Play if you ask me and it was revised well! Maybe sometime we can Role Play but until then I must say this is quite a meaningful piece!
Dorisling chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This is very, very beautiful. Brilliantly written.

AnonymousAmazed chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Beautiful style. God, it was like reading a modern Shakespear, what with the forbidden love and the suicidal themes all rolled smoothly into an amazing fic, like high-quality weed in a joint.

Also, I kept on thinking of Ciel & Sebastian from Black Butler. Is that bad? I mean, Sebastian has a similar hairstyle to Hong Kong...disregard that.
i have not chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
cried in a long time. Nor do i cry very easily, but this beautiful story has left me misty eyed. I love how it is not cheap sex but has actual meaning to it. Well done.
child chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
When people ask me what the best fanfiction is ... Which one is worth reading ... I tell them this is it.

God. So beautiful and sad and poetic and just- ... Gah! Thank you so much for creating this. :)
Artist-san chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
OMIGOD WHO ARE YOU ARE YOU THE WRITING GOD IN DISGUISE!

No really, I'm serious. This is awesome and so moving. Those three hours were definitely worth it I tell you. This is just...so good. Most fanfiction I have read were just pointless fluff.

This actually made me cry, which I tell you, is a hard thing to do.

This has inspired me to draw a picture of this fanfic.

I will do it I will.

Later I might post a link for you to see it.

(ahem that is if I don't procrastinate all day long...)

But this truly is a beautiful story of yours, so sequel please? Like maybe when they're reincarnated and get together again or something. Idk.

I love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
... are you shakespere. This is so beutifuly written, and, and, and I really don't know how I'm going to say something that will price your huge talent. This is so amazing, if you ever stop writing I will kill you, because your talent is far to great.

And the story is so sad and romantic and everything and it made me cry so hard. I love you so mutch for writing this!
jubileebird chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
A sequel. /Please/?
Deshray chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This is truly Beautiful. I absolutely am in love with this story, and of course you know this. I was in tears at the end and not just, itty bitty tears drops, Now, massive tears raping my face bro. There was so much elegance in just the writing itself, that it leaves me speechless. Keep up with the good work dear 3