Reviews for A Sorry Sight
imgoingbackto505 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This was very interesting and a good read. Well done!
AssortedFudge chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Nice story, wouldn't mind reading more if you decided to continue with it one day :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This is a great story! I can't wait to read more about Scabior and his relationship with Yaxley.
Caityc123 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
"It's absolutely fucking-tastic to see ya, sir. Now wot do ya want, darlin'? Because in case you 'aven't noticed: I'm busy,"

I almost got a nosebleed from laughing so hard.
ianxfalcon chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nice story. I always support fanfics about minor characters, and finding them interesting as persons is a treat.

One note, though: If this story is seen from Scabior's POV, which it apparently is, his lines wouldn't be written in phonetic dialect. People never hear their own accents, you know. Or, otherwise, you'd have to write the whole story in the same dialect. It just doesn't work, I'm sorry. Minor complaint, though; the story itself is good.
sblack13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You did very well with this. I could definately see something like this going down on his side. Definately a good one.
Rubiie chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Please continue the story! It's absolutely perfect!
BittersweetWhispers1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Awesome! I loved it - the details, the bits of backstory, just enough to round him out without feeling like an infodump. I also liked the connection and history with Yaxley. Considering neither of these characters gets any backstory in canon, I thought you did an amazing job with this.
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Could not possibly love you any more for this story.

It's my new canon.