Reviews for Life Unexpected
Anonymous15 chapter 19 . 7/20
OK, now I'm really disappointed. This Bella is a total pushover and lets everyone walk all over her. She has no self respect. Alice & Edward get away with everything without any comeuppance. And this so called "Badass" Edward does nothing when he finds out Jessica doesn't do her job properly. Come on! I expected much, much better than this.
Anonymous15 chapter 3 . 7/20
So far I've read 3 chapters & I think your story has potential. That being said, I also think you need to reread your story. There are lot's of spelling & grammar mistakes which may not be apparent at a glance, but still they markedly diminish the quality of your work. I'm sure this sounds like a broken record now, and people might think I'm a perfectionist. But my advice is if you do something then do it properly. Not half-heartedly.
debslmac chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Sniff! Loved this story
hcribley chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
let the fun begin!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2014
Wow you have so many spelling errors grammar errors learn to check your work props on being brave to put your story out there but come on spell check exists it's easy as pressing a button
JXB Addicted chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
It sounds like it could be a good read! TTFN! JXB ;-}
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
inyeresting. hmm.
Veronique24 chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Loved It from start to finish!
Daggers4U chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
O.M.G! I would SO quit that job! What an asshole! Using her as a nanny, taking away her weekends, the stupid errands & phone calls & unrealistic expectations! Ugh! I hope you have her blowing up at him & chewing him out like he deserves! Ohh, maybe even slap or punch him! !&%# pompus shithead!

There. I feel much better now
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I don't feel that Edward love Bella. He treat her like crap, he was disrespectful and he dated other women. Bella has no pride.
McKenzie chapter 20 . 12/22/2012
I am on the verge pf tears. I just love happy ending!
Shireen Tay chapter 5 . 9/24/2012 didn't reveal who was that but surely it's not Edward and I love Emment's line - Dude, you're learning my son how to rape a girl in her sleep?" lol
Shireen Tay chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Who could that be? :D excited. byeee xD
Shireen Tay chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I like this line - "no chance in hell that I was letting someone else looking up her skirt." xD
Shireen Tay chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
oh my, Mr.- xD twice a day sound awesome lol