Reviews for Rules of Engagement
Inosolan chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Beautiful story. So well written and intense.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Love it! X3
NeverOkayIPromise chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
:D I swear I have a grin that hurts right now and I may have admittidly squealed. Just a little at some parts.

Oh how I love this pairing and Leah and Demitri *sigh* or Riley or Paul oh and Jasper and Jacob (but they may as well be cannon so that doesn't count :L)*Drools a little* *shakes head* Sorry I got carried away where was I?

Oh yes praise and a sore face.

It was truly a wonderful oneshot :L

x
DelReylover chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love it. Please update soon!
Every Rose Has Its Thorn24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
THIS IS SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT. I LIKE IT THOUGH. I HOPE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS STORY. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE YOU TAKE THIS.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I love reading this again. Is this a sign that you are continuing it as it is not labled complete? I would love to see where this relationship goes.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Emmett and Leah! Never considered that one, but you tell a strong story. I like that it's concise and just focuses on the shift between the two of them. Very skillfully done. My favorite lines were:

"Emmett suddenly has a new goal in life"

"doesn't his name, breathed out through her lips, twist every part of him up so tightly he can barely breathe?"

"It seems that negotiations are open and Emmett is going to enjoy re-writing the rules — all but the last one."
BelleDean chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I like it. It's wonderful and short and sweet. You should continue.

Cheers,

B
krismom chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I'd like to personally thank you for the entirety of paragraph two. "Taking a man's measure in an instant." Perfect.

The only part that upset me was the end...that there was one. I just kept trying to scroll down- I want the negotiation and the confrontation. I want more...just like Emmett.

Loved it~ knew you could write and can't wait for *more*

:) Kris
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I love soon.
LoveLife24 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh, I really like this! You write incredibly well. I can't wait to see where you take this story.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love it and I will be twitter harassing you until there's more ;)
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was really sweet and really Emmett like. It's good to see him as not so much of a bumbling fool. Sam and Emily are always inflicting unknown pain onto Leah. Thank the haven for our little slice of heaven. Emmett.

Loved it babe, and I hope there is more!
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 12/4/2010