Reviews for What would you wish for?
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 1 . 9/20
Wow. Love the plot! Very well written.
lisasnape chapter 1 . 7/12
Oh, so delicious! I love the build up, the tension, the curiosity, and finally the admission of what they both desire. How I wish I was Hermione...I'm so jealous!
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Oh my goodness this is great!
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
LL,
Amazing :-) You write such naughty stories, I really like it when Severus and Hermione are in teacher/student relationship. Forbidden fruit is sweeter than the sweetest honey.
Fox
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
:-)
Black Th1rt3en chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
holy shit I want my birthday to be like this
Cookie chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
this was absolutely wonderful! I hope you make a part 2 of this! I love the way you wrote Severus, some writers tend to write him a bit too sweet for my tastes, but this is perfect. He's so witty and serious, I absolutely love it.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
That was wonderful.

Pity I didnt have the guts to do that with my very cute Geography teacher back in HS. But I was never one to break the rules and I think he was married. Anyway, I'm here and he is now the Deputy headmaster of the same school. Yes he has been there since 1976! That's 40 years, next year - WOW.
Dark Mermaid chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Not too shabby! Def entertaining :)
MissJJD chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I love finding a gem when scrolling through old HPFF this was a REAL GEM
becx7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Oooh very hot very sexy great detention fantasy
Andie Baldwin chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
This is amazing I think I might have just died. So much love for this story
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
You have a gift for creating meaningful connections between characters tht pull at the heart strings. That is an amazing talent. I look forward to reading your longer works when I finish the 775k fic I'm currently reading.
jensteed chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
*sigh* I wish it was my birthday :'( such a great piece, I adore Severus and Hermione. You write a wonderful Lucius but I'll always be SS/HG girl ;)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
A favorite Severus/Hermione one shot. Awesome writing.