Reviews for Aftermath
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Love It!
Freilos and Virus138 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh my gog! I started crying in the end when it didn't work! This is an amazing story! Sorry, if this comes out bad, it's hard typing with tears in your eyes.

Please do continue to create more stories! I'll be waiting for more :)
Bl lover chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This is good! You should keep going with the story!... If you can. 0.o
zoebabii328 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
omg I love this pair so much and it seems like nobody else does. and i even like this story but... can you PLEASE right a sequel! I'd absolutely love you forever! Like you know, a sequel with a happy ending! LOL!

The sad ending here is a really depressing, yet good touch because it's so powerful and I really like it! But still, it's so sad and nobody else really has a good completed story for them on FF :(
2506193 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This's the second time I cry when I read your fanfic D:

It's cute, but how Keisuke regret ihs act tear my heart apart ,

It's okay, Keisuke! I know that Akira loves you too! *slapped*
mysoxlike2party chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
o_o this depressed me too... even though i usually do not like fanfics having anything to do with a character acting like a dog (Because I think its an insult to dogs everywhere... especially my dog! loL.-.-) I liked this one for some odd reason... and keisuke would soooo take advantage of this Akira. Geh heh heh
Meex chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Aw!

That was sad!

D:

I loved it~
chi4r0scur0 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is amazing. 'Nuff said.

Actually, no. I shall write more in tribute to your greatness.

I LOVE KeisukuxAkira and I love how cute this is. However, what is best is the tragedy of the ending.

Overall, I think that you got Keisuke's character down pat and the story goes well with the sex. Also, the sex is tasteful and not overdone. This is well-written and I do not believe that there is one thing that you could do to make it better.

Great job! :)