Reviews for Alluring Mystery
Sapphire Host chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
It's a nice story so far. I can't wait to finish it!
RoseRed95 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Wow...it takes a lot to make me cry and I'm bawling right now lol not only that but I actually feel heartbroken lol I hope that doesn't sound weird. You are a wonderful writer. I loved this story so much. I knew it had to have a sad ending but I still hoped it would somehow work out. Seriously, you're awesome lol
Coeur de Coquelicot chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
That was really great.

Sad surely, but also warm, and sweet. Touching.

Thank you.
ami chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I cannot hold all these feels.
ami chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
I'm only on chapter two but I already love it. Ryoji and Minako are so cute together and you write it so well, I never really thought of their story as a mystery one but i really do like it. Good job on making a multiple chapter story about these two with some depth.
agedashi chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Aww. :(
agedashi chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
LOL. In other fics the "punishment" was usually ... sex. Haha. I wonder what her punishment is for Ryoji! :)
agedashi chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This is cute.
agedashi chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Aw. I wonder what Aki and Minako are talking about, LOL.

That Mikako girl is a b*ch. Actually anyone who starts rumours like that is horrid. -_- Anyways, onto the next one
Miki Sanada chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Best story ever! D;
hoshiimono chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
This story was absolutely wonderful. It might have not been intentional but it really connects well with Make Your Decision. I really love the pairing RyojixHeroine/Minako. This fic was so sweet and cute! Sorry for not being able to offer much advice/criticism since this is a "review" but I just had to comment on how much I like this story!
Harmoniche chapter 8 . 7/22/2011
I really loved the ending line about Ryoji's mysteriousness. I found it very appropriate. It showed the similarities between the two as if they were two halves of a whole. Especially showing the faith and trust that Minako had put in. I think you did a very good job describIng Minako's feelings and anxiety both directly and indirectly through third person limited omniscient. It's well-written and in-character. You've added more realistic asPects to their actions regarding their own feelings as well. I did long for a little fluff or at least kissing-but I guess that's the fangirl-not the writer in me. Excellent job. Excuse any typos, please, I've been up since yesterday and it's ten a.m. And I'm on my iPod.
AngelMiku chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
Sorry for reviewing this late :_:. I already read it last week and now I can finally review it.

I am so happy that you decided to write an epilogue . Loved the scene in the command room and the scene in which Ryoji remembers the innocent times.

It also ended perfectly in my opinion and you can really see it as a companion fanfic for Make you Decision xD.

Well I really enjoyed it. Until next time :D.
The Genius Mage chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
This is nothing if not magnificent. I love the level of detail you use, and in particular, how in-character everyone is. Out of all the RyojixMinako fics I've read, yours is by far the most in-character. Seriously. Some people write Ryoji as being much more possessive than he is, or sometimes they forget how Minako really should be (though I suppose she's open to interpretation) but I digress. This is a truly fantastic story, and I'll subscribe in the hope that you write more Persona stuff!
WitchJuliana chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
*sobbu sobbu*

Frick, no matter how many times I play P3P, no matter how many times I read it's fanfiction, I also feel so undeniably sad. DDX

And that's absolutely why we all love it so much

Yayy! In a way, I'm glad we finally got the epilogue, but at the same time...

It ended. DDX Noo! *cries* Why is it that this pairing always has to end so painfully? *wails*

*sniffs* I'm going to read (or reread) "Make Your Decision" now