Reviews for Ethan St Cloud & the Divine Locket
Writer215 chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Medusa was super rushed, and I believe you have to behead her to kill her.
I like the story overall though
Sarena Akhter chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
O. M. F. G.!? I really liked this chapter and my jaw dropped when I saw My name, which most people write as SERENA!

Pretty ironic huh? Yeah, I thought so too...

Checking on all your chapters, but I thought I'd point that out!
Calypso C chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It's good, but could use a little bit of editing. Try not to directly say 'you', and at the beginning you wandered at bit. Being concise can help make your stories more interesting! Also, try to show more and tell less. Don't tell us that This-person's Full-name and That-person full-name are best friends. Show us! It makes a much more interesting and captivating read. :)
It's Matt 2 Lazy 2 Login chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Really good!
chaSing b0b chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Hey :) Sorry it took so long to get around to reviewing, but life is hectic, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, so far the series looks quite good. Your writing style improved as the story progressed. It was a slight bit chaotic at the start where I didn't have a clue which character was who and there were so many of them, but then you figure it out a bit more as the story continues. (This is only in my opinion. I am no expert)

:):)
15Demigod15 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Sorry I coulnt review it! I had an error. Well I believe skylar is evil!

Just a hunch.
Lilly Luna Chase chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
Did you enjoy the story?

Did you think it would be longer? Shorter? No; it's perfect!

Which Character Was Your Favorite? Hm...I'm going to say Rosa xD.

Did you like the storyline? Yes!

Do you like the idea of a sequel? Why or why not? Yes; I already know there's a sequeal xD (which I'm now going to read xD)

Lilly Luna Chase unlogged chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
What do you think will happen now that they are back at the Institute? They'll probably get lots of congralations and stuff...

Do you think that the meeting on Olympus will summon Ethan and his friends? Yeep:).

What else do you think the monsters might do with the Divine Locket? Can't quite say...

Did you ever think of the title and wonder what the Divine Locket was? If so, what did you think of it as? Well...Not really.

Lilly Luna Chase chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
I liked it:)! Question time!

Did you know the answer to the riddle of the Sphinx before it was revealed? No; I actually thought Olivia was right xD

What do you think is happening in south Colorado? Still hard to say...

If you were Olivia, would you want a Warping-Watch? Heck YES!

my sanguine eyes chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Okay...I liked this chapter but I felt like you should've made the battle with Medusa the central event, not meeting Jacqueline.

Did you think the battle with Medusa was rushed? Like, a lot? Yeah...A little, not much though.

Did you like that I sneaked in the writing tips from Jacqueline? Yeep; I already knew those sorts of things but it was cool anyways:)

What do you think is happening in south Colorado? Well, at this point I can't really be sure...

my sanguine eyes chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
All righty, another epicness of a chapter xD! Welp, question time:D!

What do you think will happen tomorrow? They'll meet another god, run into a monster? Tell me! Well...since they ran into a god (or GODDESS) today, I think they'll run into a monster tomorrow.

Did you know Aphrodite's identity before she was revealed? If so, what clues gave her away? Actually, I did know it was her because of how her appearance kept changing.

What do you think is so special about the necklace Ethan found, taking Aphrodite's place after she disappeared? Hm...Well, I can't guess right now. Try me latter:P.

my sanguine eyes chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Did you know Echo's identity before she was revealed? (Don't answer this one, Taylor xD) No, I didn't...

If so, what clues gave her away? N/A

Do you think that they'll make it to the train station by the end of tonight? I hope they do!

What do you think is so important about the list of progression? Well, it IS telling them where to go...

my sanguine eyes chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Hey Matthew! I know I haven't reviewed lately but I'm back and here's my question answers:

How did you feel about Andrea's death?I was sad:(. Andrea seems like a spunky character who cares a lot about her friends and I think she's an invauble ally for Ethan and Co.

Do you think it was smart of Olivia to use the 'Warping Watch'? Of course! The girl's a frickin daughter of Athena-how could it NOT be smart!

Was there any other methods you could use to save Andrea? Well...No, not really.

'Kay, off to read and review the next chappie;)!

I Am Darquesse chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
WUT? NO UNIQUE NAMES? I HAVE ONE! ITS aSTRA! XD well it is! sigh... like youd use a character right now!
my sanguine eyes chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Woot, the quest begins!

Do you think anybody will truthfully die on the quest? Maybe; I certainly hope not but that would be dynamic, if you know what I mean

Do you think the saying in the end of the chapter is true? Yes

What do you think will happen on the quest? Well, I think that it has something with this "Amulet of Destruction" the title talks about

What do you think is happening over in Southwest Colorado? Hmm, at this point I'm not sure...