Reviews for Steal the Sky
EagleJarl chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Oh. So all those scenes of them shooting up with something that would kill them were flashbacks and they were actually taking the cure. That was...really unclear. Well, at least now I know what's going on.
EagleJarl chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
So he is a reader, ok. Sad to hear that he's definitely dead in five ears - maybe Simon can find a solution?

Simon is "The Doctor", codename "Matt" (Smith). Cute. :)

Neil Caffrey / Peter Burke reference noted and appreciated. ;)
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
This is a weird take on Leverage...the characters are different because of how you've fit them into the verse, yet they're very similar to canon. It keeps feeling like driving a car with a really rocky transmission. At the same time, the story is interesting and engaging, so I will definitely keep reading.

What was up with Parker taking the Needle? You set that up but never explained it. Will it be revealed later, in a flashback or something?
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Yurgh, the dialogue and character backstories keep being slightly different from canon. It feels weird, and slightly uncomfortable. Still interesting though.

So, Eliot is a River, huh? This should cause some trouble. I wonder if he's psychic too?
Lucifer's Garden chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
I am shocked an appalled that this doesn't have more reviews. It is absolutely spectacular! Your characterizations are spot on, your style is simple but incredibly evocative, and I just...I HAVE A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT IT ALL, BASICALLY.

Thanks for sharing this. I almost never venture on anymore, but I'm so glad I did tonight. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
I'm not really familiar with Firefly but great story! I loved all the cross-overs. The White Collar and NCIS were two of my favorites! Nice job! :)
FictionMaker007 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
You wrote that song yourself? I mean minus the chorus but its still impressive
I really like your story, the only thing I would have to say is that its a little hard to keep track of/ its a little complicated
FictionMaker007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is a really interesting approach, creative I like it
ras349 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
This is a truly well crafted story. Thank you.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
This story is a wonderfully in depth and well done fusion of the Leverage, and other, characters into this verse. It has similarities and obviously direct references but also does a great job of creating a unique plot. I'm very much looking forward to reading more in this verse!
deathhides chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
really good keep up the good work
lilykep chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Squee! I love the multi cross you have here. Leverage, Firefly, Supernatural, NCIS, White Collar, and maybe even some I missed. All you needed was Buffy and you would have included all of my favorite fandoms. :) Great job.
ngaerjpgpioubghpignawogib chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
There are no words for this awesomeness. The combination of Leverage and Firefly is fantastic enough, and then you did a brilliant job writing it.
fatewalker chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I finally sat down to read this, after having finished Missteps a while ago. I meant to only read Chapter 1, as I have to be up for work in 5 hours...but I just finished 6.

Rambling aside, I LOVE this 'verse, and I'm normally not a fan of something this AU.

What is the poem/song at the end? I recognize bits of the Firefly theme song, but the rest?
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 7/27/2011