Reviews for Teacup Tempest
Pingissa chapter 1 . 2/10
This is overwhelmingly beautiful... tugs heavily on my heart strings. My sense of time is lost as I burrowed myself within a whole world of marvel. Reviewing for me, has been a once in a blue moon occurence and this is meant to be. I wouldn't have it another way. Treading on an idea and expanding it richly, I admire you. Thank you very much.
I need more, please. this is so good I dont have words
Tychon chapter 1 . 1/21
Kawaii, ne~

This was... wow. Subarashi. Fantastically well done.
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 1 . 1/12
I have to say it took me a very long time to start reading this story, I was very apprehensive about what this story would contain. But I have to say that this was very tastefully done.
Mikitsukami chapter 1 . 1/11
I absolutely love this story! Its beautiful, different, and heartfelt. I pray you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it.
Sleeping Dragon2333 chapter 1 . 1/9
Lovely.
Jeye chapter 1 . 1/8
I love it but I have a headache from my inner voice nagging at why Naruto shouldn't be able to get pregnant so fast
That was good chapter 1 . 1/6
I’ve read this over 3 times (I absolutely love this story *fan screeching*).

Truly amazing skills.

(Marry me senpai jk)
Type your review here. man that was awesome I can not wait for more of your stories.
Mutual insanity chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
I want more! Give me the naruto shippuden level stuff as a sequel or continue throughout the rest of post academy Genin naruto. Please! This story demands more to it. Do it for the fans.
1whoknows chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
The ending feels a little wished and there were a few grammatical and spelling errors. But that's not a deal breaker with this. I LOVE it. I've read it like a dozen times i think. Lol. First time I've reviewed i think. It'd be great if you could do a sequel. At least a one shot, maybe?
Brookie Twiling chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This is just beautiful! Took forever after to read but so glad I did (even if I was supposed to be sleeping). This story is so enticing and just draws you in a captures you and, while I'm really not a fan of *shudders* pregnancy, Hito is just adorable and it's amazing to see how one tragic event can lead to so much happiness and change.

I'd love to see a sequel, even if it's very short. Just something set a few years later when Naruto fully becomes Maki and they get married and I would just love to see how everything works... and of course older Hito! But at the same time I know sequels can ruin things if you're hearts not in it so... Would love to see one but understand if you never write one.

Great story, I LOVED it.
EnderUniverse chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Sorry but small correction Kakashi was nine not fourteen when he became a Jonin
DarkMando chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I was very skeptical coming in, and even through most of it, but in the end, it all paid off, very neatly ended, the parts between kakashi and hiruzen are great, little hito wearing a mask was awesome and Gai’s Speech having Every Other Word Capitalized was Hilarious.
All-in-all, thank you.
BlueSeraphos chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Honestly, I didn’t have high expectations for this. I cringed a lot... but it’s a nice story :) I wish you would have a one-shot for this