Reviews for Teacup Tempest
CrazyGuyObsessed chapter 1 . 10/14
You wanna know what would really be crazy? is if that if you write a sequel and it is just as long at this story you post it as Chapter 2 of this story! That would be epic!
Mzanzi chapter 1 . 10/12
Dude! You are just so wow!
I didn't even realize how long this fic was until the bitter end! Before I read this story all those years ago I wasn't even a femNaru fan but them one of my friends begged me to read this and I am so thankful I did!

The writing style! the pacing! the Concept! and the fact that it is all ONE chapter! This means that you get NEW REVIEWERS ALL DA TIME! that it isn't the same person reviewing over and over! I am so HAPPY that you didn't split it into chapters! So Happy! PLEASE TELL ME YOU ALREADY HAVE A PLOT BUNNY FOR THE SEQUEL. PLEASE TELL ME! I wonder how you are going to guide it through the shipudden flashback episodes! ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH HANARE! What will Tatsumaki do with HANARE!?
James chapter 1 . 10/10
person chapter 1 . 10/3
Can there be a sequel?
Steavatron chapter 1 . 9/27
Love this story. Really good to read. I love the way Gai whisper-yells at first and I can't help but imagine him making Yamato's scary face when he's doing it. Lol.

Overall, it was a fantastic read. Didn't really end where I thought it would. Still wondering what's gonna happen afterwards. So happy they ended up staying together though. So touching. Gonna check out the rest of your stuff.
Scavenger Syria chapter 1 . 9/19
still loving this fic of yours i just cant stop reading it. it is one of those timeless fics that you can read over and over again without ever getting bored of reading it.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 9/13
This is AlyssaA and after you mentioning this fic in the chat I decided to look it up again and reread it. It was as enjoyable as I remembered. I wish the plot bunny for the sequel I think you mentioned hadn't died as I have so many questions about the Hokage and if he lived, if he didn't Tsunade would have to be informed about what is going on since records for Naruto's two lives would have to be shifted since Tatsumaki isn't a Konoha Shinobi on record unless he thought to change that. And the time skip. I can't see her being willing to be away from her son for so long or take him out of the village for so long either. Jiraiya, can't see her liking a peeping tom perv, or him liking the idea he wasn't there for his Godchild if he found out.

*sigh* Yeah, questions. But some of the best fic leave off not telling out all you want to know, a story like that doesn't end, it just goes untold. You have to make it up for yourself.
afaineant chapter 1 . 9/6
I love this story!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 9/2
this is freaking amazing and im srry it took so long to read it...
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 9/2
oh my god Mizuki baby! and how come the nine tails stayed dormant?
Divine Paper Mars chapter 1 . 8/17
Yup. Still an utterly beautiful tale.
The Chthonic Professor chapter 1 . 8/8
I ... *sniff* ... I stayed up till 2:30 in the morning to read this entire thing in one shot. It. Was. Totally. Worth it. My heart is melting, I just, I don't even know anymore. Absolutely incredible. Thank you for this. Thank you so much.
You left us with a cliffhanger!,!,!,,!
Best story ever. I have never loved a fanfic more, I just wish you had continued it.