Reviews for Teacup Tempest
CraftyMomma chapter 1 . 19h
Lovely!
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 1 . 9/17
was mizuki, crazy scroll tricking sorry excuse for a ninja the one who raped her? ?!
Mew-Star-Mew chapter 1 . 9/3
I admit to being a bit reluctant when I first saw the summary because of the age difference (And the fact that it's M-rated as well), but as soon as I started reading this sucked me in.

I love the story, it's just so sweet.
I could only hope there was more, but alas there is not, it would have been interesting how the rest of the story would have turned out.

5 years too late but, this is an awesome story and I'm sad I didn't find it sooner.
Hopeless Echo chapter 1 . 9/2
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ITS SO FRIGGIN CUTE I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHH! IT WAS WORTH THE HEADACHE OF STAYING UP TIL 3 AM!
Thank you so much for right this! It was an absolute pleasure to read and I adored it! 10000000/10! Wait, no," Searches around on keyboard, "where the hell is the infinity sign when you need it?" Shrugging, "Eh, well you get my point. Thank you for posting this!"
hack.ex1 chapter 1 . 8/23
...just great... no need to say more...il do it anyway... beautiful...
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 8/20
brutal start beautiful ending
Zela Night chapter 1 . 8/19
So cute!
Izumikii chapter 1 . 8/15
The end surprised me , I honestly thought there would be more and I was just shocked for a few seconds . But wow , nice story !
To live and let live chapter 1 . 8/9
A beautiful and heartfelt story. Every time I read it I cry sad and happy tears.
Where can I find me a man like Kakashi
This fic is too good to be only read once or five times for that matter. I just can't keep away and find myself coming back again and again. Cant help wishing and hoping that there will be an epilogue of some sort just so we can see the reaction of all their friends when they do find out that maki is actually naruto. Bet that would be a hilarious moment. Anyways, thank you, thank you, thank you for this beautiful piece of literature.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 1 . 7/12
This was beautiful. I loved it. It's in my favorites.
You never officially revealed this but it was Mizuki, wasn't it? It's the only other silver-haired Academy teacher shown in the series and it just... fits.
I'm not narrow-minded enough to think that Kakashi, Mizuki and Kabuto are the /only/ silver-haired nins. But Mizuki is my bet. Especially since he's never mentioned through the whole story, and you mentioned that Sarutobi was the one that told Naruto about his Jinchuuriki status... So I shall keep my theory.
shikirio chapter 1 . 7/1
I' m melting right now . This was so beautiful, i really curious of what ll happen next if it ever get a sequel
ipaznokas1 chapter 1 . 6/29
amazing somone adopt this and write sequel
707 Cx chapter 1 . 6/25
well the 'confessing my true age' was hard to read bc of how nervous i was of the outcome. I wish i found out who raped her but welp the story was cute!