Reviews for Teacup Tempest
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 10/16
I didn't know how to feel about this morally and was bouncing back and forth between awwwwwww and wait shes a kid, then i remembered i got rid of that pesky moral compass a while ago. Great story!
Demm it, the MOST INCREDIBLE EVER
Oost Indie chapter 1 . 8/23
This is such a well written fic, i'd say quite advanced in 2010... i mean, this is sad yet beautiful fic. Thank you for writing this fic, i'm glad i could read it
meteordragonph29 chapter 1 . 5/23
This is Wholesowe
purtisharma5 chapter 1 . 1/1
This was really good, it would make a great expanded story, but just this much is great too.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
a really long one shot that'd honestly make for a good expanded story, but honestly I think this was perfect.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Kakashi is creepy as fck, wanting details on her age, how she came to be pregnant, where the babydaddy is, etc. He doesn't know her, he has no fcking right to any of this sensitive info, and acts like her not wanting to talk about it (at all and/or to him, a random *male* stranger) is suspicious when an experienced shinobi - especially an Anbu - would be plenty familiar with the dark underside of the ninja world and would know she's behaving perfectly normally for an underage raped girl whose just trying - successfully, mind you - to get on with her life. And getting himself added as emg contact? First off, only parents (or presumably the Hokage) can add or even have access to someone else's personal file. Secondly, gee, NOT AT ALL SUSPICIOUS AS FCK to get added to rando-kid of an underage girl's emg contact list. Also, extremely *publically* suspicious, and Kakashi would be a better ninja than that. Even disregarding that it's ooc at all, and he'd be nowhere near volunteering there and is phobic of personal responsibility given his trauma history / past. Yeah, no. Don't get me wrong, you handled fem!Naru's pov well enough in the beginning before I gave up and stopped reading (I do not consider this Naruto; let's be real, this is an ofc-by-canon's-name without even the courtesy of a better setup to explain the gender-difference au aspect). And you treat the subject of rape and the indecision of mothers as to how to feel about rape-born babies with some respect. Your story's flaws are not based in the realworld aspects, but in how well it corresponds to canon - which, in this case is to say, it *doesn't*.
NomadSempai chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
Honestly when I was going into this I was not expecting much but after awhile everything started growing on me and this turned out to be a lovely story that I would not mind seeing more of this world
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
I really liked the idea, but uuuugh did not like the bananas underage age gap
ApophisX chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
This was fantastic and I really wish there were more. Also, seeing all the people bitching about being on a watch list is hilarious, like ffs, any Naruto story that isn't post-shippuden or massively AU, is underage if it has pairings, and this story didn't even have any lemons like a lot of other ones do. Maybe it was because there was pregnancy in this story? Idk.
pigmaniacf3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
That was amazing I love it I wish it had more but I am satisfied I think you did really well on this
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2021
Jesus why would you put 45k in one chapter?! Fanfiction doesn’t even have a good scroll down function

This is really odd. The fact that naruto is still a male but he gave birth like wtf
Skyegrave chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
Damn this story for being so fascinating.
This kind of fanfiction simply wouldn't work unless the reader has some familiarity with the characters and the manner in which this whole story is portrayed is simply riveting. The manner in which you built it played the strongest factor in making this story worth the read. Also, ignore those "pedo-hunters" reviewers that throw shit at you. Many of those have vanilla naruto/harem fics in their favorites, or reversed this fic with older woman/ young man, without even seeing how fucking hypocritic they are given that the first is still with underaged characters and the second is the absolute same of the thing they complain about. People who can't differentiate between fiction and reality need to go to a doctor for treatment. After all, if they need to complain and make FBI remarks to a freaking fanfic then they may as well go and put more recognizable literature down, like Effi Briest, The Sheik, the fucking Tale of Genji. I would actually applaud them for their efforts if they tried, but petty complaints on a fanfic? That's just lazy. Just don't give a damn and write whatever the hell you feel like.
SEULGOD chapter 1 . 3/26/2021
This...is not it. Like omg. I'm probably on the fbi watch list for clicking on this story. I was like "this girl better be over 18" turns out, she's 14 wtf?! I thought I could stomach it, but it ain't sit right with me. Hope none of these people live near middle schools.
readwritemm chapter 1 . 3/9/2021