Reviews for Teacup Tempest
You're a disgusting pedo-fuck who should spend time in jail getting raped yourself, you fucking fucktard.
Sprig chapter 1 . 2/21
awww~ how did i not know of this fic!
Kage Hakari chapter 1 . 1/23
I absolutely love it! It really illustrated making the best of when shit hits the fan in life. Naruto didn't let her life end and get stuck when she got raped(and got pregnant) . Kakashi was decided in his love. He took the truth with enough grace, and is willing to wait the extra years needed for everything to be morally/legally proper.
TesAtHome chapter 1 . 12/8/2023
She's TEN YEARS OLD excuse me while I go bleach my brain.
DragonANGL chapter 1 . 10/25/2023
An...interesting tale. A good one, once you throw away the 19th-20th century ethics away and substitute earlier centuries'. A ten-year-old is still out of the picture there, but arranged marriages were still available (if uncommon) at 12 years. At far greater age ranges too.

A slight pity we didn't get to see any of Green Beast of Konoha's genin team react to Maki and Hito.
theyoungestchild chapter 1 . 5/8/2023
WTF have I just seen
I'm sorry but...26 AND 13I, didn't even get through quarter the fanfic
Bitch/Bastard(idgaf) I know they are characters but just WTF
Have your parents OR teachers taught you about human morals
NB:TO THE PEOPLE READING THIS, GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL QUICKLY. YOU ALL NEED SERIOUS HELP. AUTHOR, YOU JUST DISGUST ME
Viviene001 chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
I dunno what I just read, and also theres alot of suspense of disbelief needed to read this, but damn if it isnt fluffy. So cute. QaQ
styx08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
don't hiruzen's magical all seeing crystal ball could see her giving birth...
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
I didn't know how to feel about this morally and was bouncing back and forth between awwwwwww and wait shes a kid, then i remembered i got rid of that pesky moral compass a while ago. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2022
Demm it, the MOST INCREDIBLE EVER
Oost Indie chapter 1 . 8/23/2022
This is such a well written fic, i'd say quite advanced in 2010... i mean, this is sad yet beautiful fic. Thank you for writing this fic, i'm glad i could read it
meteordragonph29 chapter 1 . 5/23/2022
This is Wholesowe
purtisharma5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2022
This was really good, it would make a great expanded story, but just this much is great too.
Pinkypi chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
a really long one shot that'd honestly make for a good expanded story, but honestly I think this was perfect.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 10/9/2021
Kakashi is creepy as fck, wanting details on her age, how she came to be pregnant, where the babydaddy is, etc. He doesn't know her, he has no fcking right to any of this sensitive info, and acts like her not wanting to talk about it (at all and/or to him, a random *male* stranger) is suspicious when an experienced shinobi - especially an Anbu - would be plenty familiar with the dark underside of the ninja world and would know she's behaving perfectly normally for an underage raped girl whose just trying - successfully, mind you - to get on with her life. And getting himself added as emg contact? First off, only parents (or presumably the Hokage) can add or even have access to someone else's personal file. Secondly, gee, NOT AT ALL SUSPICIOUS AS FCK to get added to rando-kid of an underage girl's emg contact list. Also, extremely *publically* suspicious, and Kakashi would be a better ninja than that. Even disregarding that it's ooc at all, and he'd be nowhere near volunteering there and is phobic of personal responsibility given his trauma history / past. Yeah, no. Don't get me wrong, you handled fem!Naru's pov well enough in the beginning before I gave up and stopped reading (I do not consider this Naruto; let's be real, this is an ofc-by-canon's-name without even the courtesy of a better setup to explain the gender-difference au aspect). And you treat the subject of rape and the indecision of mothers as to how to feel about rape-born babies with some respect. Your story's flaws are not based in the realworld aspects, but in how well it corresponds to canon - which, in this case is to say, it *doesn't*.