Reviews for Teacup Tempest
BingeReader97 chapter 1 . 3/22
Son of a B****, I have written down the name of every story on fanfic . net that I've read and it is well above three thousand. Without a doubt, hands down this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you for sharing something so beautiful for all to read.
Annab23 chapter 1 . 3/13
AWWW! This is so awesome. I was really nerves to how the situation was going to work out. But I think you wrapped it up nicely.
ShadowMoon96 chapter 1 . 3/7
I loved it! You're a great writer
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 3/1
Wahhhhhhh! O.O this is amazing! Holy moly...Just...Wow. I'm extremely sad to see this end. I want to know of thier continued love story and watch Hiro grow up and how he deals with kaa-chan randomly getting older and younger...Wow. this was a wonderfully written fanfic!
Cap'n S4lty chapter 1 . 3/1
This gives me, the feels. It's just, beautiful...
LittleWesties9 chapter 1 . 2/27
If I had to pick my top five favourite fanfics of all time, this masterpiece world be on that list (and quite high up too). I have honestly re-read it well over 5 ...) And it is also due to this fanfic that I started to ship KakaNaru oo and check out Fem!Naruto fanfics too. Good job you fabulous person!
HecateTombe chapter 1 . 2/20
God,
I really love your story. I've read it, like, three to four times. I really, really hope you will make a sequel some day, but it's honestly perfect :)
Thanks for writing it ;)
Lovely4Kitsune chapter 1 . 2/14
This was the most heartfelt story I have read so far.
Lovin'MyBooks chapter 1 . 2/12
I have no words...this was beautiful!
Lady Deviance chapter 1 . 2/8
Not my usual cup of tea but very nice
Thean Bitter Crowe chapter 1 . 2/6
when a story makes me so pissed, because i want another chapter!
You know the author did a good job.
Yoyo T Bone chapter 1 . 2/6
i remember reading this year's ago, kinda have nostalgia reading it again
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/4
so good i want more.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this story. I would love a sequel even if it was just an epilogue type thing of their wedding. Please consider continuing this story.
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 1/25
My favourite KakaNaru story to look back upon. A classic to reread over and over.