Reviews for Revelations
MoennigGal82 chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
so sweet this one!
Sophie chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
"A friend, my ass." Warrick's remark was blunt but honest. - Oh, Warrick. Sara saved your ass over the infamous case of Holy Gribbs.
Sophie chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Grissom was the biggest dufus that ever graced the TV Land.
Pushed Teri Miller away? She walked out on him when he turned his back to make the work related call.
Cared about Sara? He put her through you-know-what just because he thought he could not do "it".
And let's not even talk about the other females popping in and out of his life!
Christiangirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
The team dynamic was great! I really liked how you had Catherine, Warrick and Nick discussing Grissom and Sara's relationship. I also liked how you had Warrick and Nick plotting to get Grissom and Sara together as a couple! That was a great idea. I hope there's a sequel to this story somewhere! There needs to be one if there isn't one out there! YEAH, BABY! Another great chapter/great story!
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
WOWZERS! It looks like Grissom has his feelings all in a tizzy! You really have Grissom pegged to the tee! I mean, this is just so like him! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Poor Sara! It must be tough, being in love with a man that only sees you as a protegee and not a woman he can love. Anoth
GSRsara4eva1623 chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
Okay, wow! That last chapter was hilarious! Loved it! )
gilnsara4evr chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
You wrote that English isn't your native language, but it doesn't show. You write very well, and I love the flow of the words. Very natural. :}
perfectcrime chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Liked it? I loved it! I mean it is soo obvious they sould be together, OMG I could go on forever in a day on that subject but supid TPTB have yet to do it.
Laura chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
I really enjoyed your Revelations series. The characters were actually in character, which isn't the case is some fan fiction, and it was well written. For someone who doesn't use English as your primary language you can write it great.

Laura
DreamsofLife chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
I really like your characterization of Grissom and Sara and how they feel. You have their voices down, which makes the story so much more believable.
blackmustang chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
Wow I really liked that...coo lol
blackmustang3 chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
coo
Helna chapter 3 . 11/19/2003
I love the last chapter! It's kind of funny to see Catherine, Nick, and Warrick all talking about Sara and Grissom.
Lillian Evans chapter 3 . 5/10/2003
Great story! I love the Greg twist at the end ;)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »