Reviews for Two Plus One Equals Together
SimplyaCritic chapter 20 . 3/26/2014
I'm so sorry for your loss. At first I thought it was a trick but now ... be strong the pain wont last forever.
Joey chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Hi I'm Joey,my little sister Zim read you're brother's stories a lot I mean A LOT. She committed suicide April 7th. None of us knew she was sad she always kept to herself and was shy but when our parent's divorced it got worse she wouldn't leave her room unless it was to eat seeing as we were home schooled. When she was 16 I seen cut's on her arm's and tried to get her help that she wouldn't take. She would just read and read for hours on end. She had turned 17 that February and was to graduate and got to collage and live a good life...But April 7th I got a call from my mom she told me she was at the hospital. I drove as fast as I could not expecting to find my sister baby sister dead. She was a good girl she read your stories a lot. They were put in her read folder with smiles next to them...She hadn't got to read this one so I am going to read this at her grave I am going to read this to my baby sister in hope's she is smiling at me.
SharpieSam chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
Wow. I have got to say this is an amazing fanfiction I stumbled about. The notice posted was a huge shock to me. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed this fanfic and hope for the best.
BartWLewis chapter 20 . 5/13/2013
This story was amazing, just to good to phrase it right. Sorry to hear about your brothers death.
Daniel1996 chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
hahahahhaaahha. ok thats funny. great story so far. if only i had more time to day. I like the ending that just funny i think raven going to freak.
Daniel1996 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
thise could get vary vary vary intersting!
Daniel1996 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
? what did he do? great chapter i like the clife hanger.
Daniel1996 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
great first chapter!
xXkneelbeforemeXx chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Please tell me you're lying. Tell me A Cursed Monkey will pop up on FanFiction tomorrow, apologizing for not finishing his stories, warning us about people who will hack your account and claim you're dead.'re not. He won't.
He's somewhere else now.
I wish I could tell you that I'm sorry, that things will be better. But it's so fake when people say that. They didn't know him, so how could they be sorry? They cannot see the future, to know that things will be better and you won't fell the pain anymore.
I'm just like them.
I do, however, know that your brother is where we all eventually go: the land where the story never ends; every day is a sequel.

Be strong.
Alatum Laminis chapter 20 . 1/24/2012
I know it is a little bit late, but I am so sorry for your loss. Reality can be so hard to face, and sometimes it takes time for one to sink into its darkest abyss. Your brother was a fantastic writer. His skill far exceeded mine. Though I am only fourteen, I am considered by some to be able to write in a way beyond the level that one would expect from someone my age. I find it difficult to compliment someone on their writing, so you can understand how much I respected your brother.

But you can do just as well as he did. I have nothing to offer to you but my encouragement to bring out your greatest writing potential and my deepest condolences for your loss.

-Sincerely, Dragunity Gemini
Wild Rose 900 chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
I'm sorry for your lose. :(
Kylar's-Apprentice chapter 20 . 7/1/2011
I could never be able to say what I truly feel about this incident, nor will I be able to forget your brother. He was not a close friend by any means, but a friend. To me, that's all you need to be to be dear to me. your brother was the first friend I've ever had pass away, and I honor his work greatly. I can remember the day I read your message. When I read the title, I was exited, expecting it to be a dramatic chapter beautifully orchastrated by your brother's talent as a writer. And yet as I read, I felt like I was in a nightmare. I couldn't believe the words on the screen, I was in utter denial. Going to school later that day was hell, I couldn't be myself. I felt like I'd begin to bawl in class, and it was hard trying to keep it together. Even now I have tears in my eyes, and I don't think I'll ever get over it. Every now and then, I drift to the subject, and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain you feel. If I, a stranger, cannot breath from my own pain, cannot even remotely understand your suffering. I wish that I could help you bear the burden that this has caused, but I can't. I kept looking everyday at the notices left on FanFiction's homepage, but I was surprised that they hadn't mentioned him. Like I said before, I cannot even begin to say what I feel, and I have tried. But unfortunatrly, this happens, and we cannot do anything but keep going, no matter how much we want to stop and turn back the clock. I feel for you, believe me, but there isn't much I can say to help. So, I'll give you what I can, my sympathy, my words, and my empathy. I'm sorry I can't give more.
qweerlittlefish chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
This was an amazing story, written by an amazing person. God bless you A Cursed Monkey. May your soul live on forever in the storys that you will alawys be remembered by.

Its a shame that I never got to see the end of this story, but in some ways it lets you imagine what could have happened.

Good Luck, With Love

Sophie. Xx
go suck it chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
I'm so sorry for your loss. I just started out as a writer and I thought once I finished reading his story that he could give me so pointers. He was a truely tallented writer and may his sole rest in peace(R.I.P). May his tallent never be forgotten in this world, for he had so much to offer.
The Phucking Princess chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Omg this seriously breaks my heart. I was really wrapped up in his stories and kept going back to read and re-read. I hate that I'll never know the ending because even if someone else writes the ending, it won't be his. He was truly one of a kind and an extremely talented person. I hope you and your family are ok. I send my love and condolences