Reviews for Rain
Ann Truong chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hermione and Luna are SO different!Hahahahahhahahah!
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
DANCING IN THE RAAAIIIN! Luuuna I do that tooooo! :)
felines chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This. Completely. And. Utterly. Inspired. Me. Good job! Loved it so much!
WhatTheDevilIsGoingOnHere chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
u are an amzing writer, seriously. in abou 6 lines you have displayed a complete contrast of luna and hermoine - the two ends of the spectrum! well done.
sweetylova7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Sabeen! I like your writing style-it's descriptive but really relevant lol this is Taran btw.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
How do you manage to portray entire CHARACTERS effectively, and the differences between them, in a FEW SENTENCES? Your writing ability is outrageously amazing. :)

Pri x
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love how they're teh same, but different. Great job!
emcee31 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great: "... all the heavens' joy and love came pouring out in tears."

and Luna was the only one who recognised it!

Now, I'm not all that keen on rain any more - it's too easy for me to get a cold and I can't brew pepperup; but I would have thought Hermione would love an excuse to spend all day in the library :)
potterride chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
bitter sweeet x...i really liked your story. it was different yet short. a lot of details were in the story in a short period of time. i thought it was nice and i really like your writing...i just wish it was longer...but otherwise i thought it was very good.
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow, this was really good! I loved how clear you made the differences between Luna and Hermione, how one was negative through and through while the other was positive through and through.
youcanreachthestars chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Really true to the characters, and I loved the parallel, well done!
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
A really lovely, short piece - I liked the difference betwen the two and the way you conveyed it with so few words. I also liked the slight differences in the two parts; cleverly done. The only thing I noticed was, in the second bit, [in an impression sixty seconds], is it meant to be impressive like the first half, or something different? As 'impression' it just sounds a bit odd. Anyway, as I said, I really liked it.
Bagge chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Beautiful comparison between two ways to regard rain. Well performed with those few words.
ReviewsGalore chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The following is a graded review. Your fan fiction will be ranked in five categories on a 0-10 scale. This review is only the opinion of a single reader and you are free to disregard it if you wish. For more information, see my profile. Feel free to reply or to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Story: 8.25/10. The first time I read the repetition, I didn’t like it. However, on second thought I think it works, though it may put off some readers. It shows that the setting and situation are basically the same, the only thing that is different is the characters.

Characters: 8/10. Really, the only thing that is conveyed about the characters is that they are different and that one likes chaos while the other hates it. The story, however, does a particularly good job of showing this and I think it works with canon.

Creativity: 8.25/10. Pretty neat idea, but I would have liked a few more original little details scattered in here.

Writing: 8.75/10. I didn’t spot many mistakes and I’ve decided that I quite like your writing style in this piece. There is something very elegant and contained about it. I didn’t like the phrase “pouring out in tears” for this story. I thought it took the fic into angsty territory and it is also a cliché.

Believability: 9.25/10. I can definitely see this happening and for such a short fic, you do a good job of setting the scene and putting the reader in the moment.

Overall: 8.5/10. It could be a little more detailed, but this fic does a surprising amount of work in a small space.

Thanks for paying attention to my concerns and good luck in the future.

whimsee chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love this story so much! It'll always be a favorite to look back to.