Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Mel chapter 794 . 1/13
Awesome!
I have a request... Could you do a one shot about Sam and Freddie marrying just when they reach the "mayoria de edad" (I don't know how to translate it: adult age?), based or something in the song Marry You by Bruno Mars :)
xXSeddieAusllyLoveXx chapter 181 . 1/12
Can you do a oneshot where sam actually falls out of windows washer platform from the episode iQuit iCarly, please?
Guestt00 chapter 794 . 1/10
Jaja funny!
A life without coffee Dx I think that I can not jaja,, Thanks shana :D
Guestt00 chapter 792 . 1/10
Jajaja funny and cute!
And I hope the second part of this chapter ;)
Thanks shana :D
Guestt00 chapter 791 . 1/10
Aww, I am going to wait the chapter where they come back together for this Freddie's gift :3
Hi, I was wondering if you could do a oneshot where Sam and Freddie are headed to a wedding in Vegas for the weekend and during the plane ride they pull pranks on each other after San tells Freddie he's not a good prankster, that is until Freddie draws on Sam's face and the ink won't come off. Thanks and great job, love it.
Ravedge72 chapter 293 . 1/3
lol. Really funny. I laughed so hard. lol.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Just a tip for future stories - a baby is very seldomly born with brown or green eyes. Most babies are born with blue, or sometimes gray, eyes and as the baby age either stay that way or turn green, brown or hazel.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Adorable
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Aww that was sooooooo cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Boo ya! Freddie was right!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Awwwwww
Guest chapter 794 . 12/24/2016
can you do a oneshot where ashton has a daughter in her late teens and names her lauren
Guest chapter 794 . 12/24/2016
could you do a oneshot where ashton gets pregnant as a teenager and keeps the baby
Guest chapter 794 . 12/16/2016
Can you please get a way for us to keep track of which story is which chapter? It's frustrating of you want to read a certain oneshot again but you can't remember which chapter it is.
5,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »