Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Guest chapter 71 . 49m
That is exactly what i was saying about. Sam needs him in her life. And i'm sure that Freddie needs her just as much. Seddie is the match made in Heaven! 3
Guest chapter 68 . 3h
You have got an incredible talent to keep everyone in character. When i read your stories i dont have even a little doubt in mind "Are this is Sam and Freddie or not?" I know that "Yeah it's totaly them!" I can cleary see the scenario that you're trying to portray. Every phrase , every pause, even stuttering that it's what gives a human a unique personality. And you manage to do that just wonderful! Plus it's easy to read :P
nadiquit chapter 1 . 14h
I really liked the first chapter, I like the fact that Sam is able to get Freddie to do what ever she wants, great job, love it.
nadiquit chapter 398 . 15h
I really enjoyed this chapter, I like the fact that Freddie had proposed to Sam on Christmas, that was so cute, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam and Freddie are invited to a wedding reception party held by one of their high school friends, who their not really close to but Carly is close to, and after being board for a few hours, Sam has the idea to crash a wedding in the same hall, Freddie's not sure of the idea, but Sam convinces him they could to it, since they're's a lot of people anyway.
Guest chapter 88 . 17h
Facts like this one, that is what are making me love Sam even more. Girl had a severe childhood, but still she is a great person with the heart of gold. She deserves more then anyone a good guy like Freddie in her life! They are perfect together. :-)
haha i liked it. poor sam and freddie btw
Invader Johnny chapter 679 . 11/28
This was very similar to an episode of "Friends", too bad Sam and Freddie didn't get to let Carly and Spencer know how much their blind dates sucked.

But one can't say their plan didn't work out since now Sam and Freddie can still salvage a bit of their night.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Mike2101 chapter 679 . 11/28

Maybe the two of them CAN manage to have some fun tonight.

Hey! :) I've an idea for your story. Can you please writ a one shot about it? If you would like to of course.

Sam and Freddie are happily dating. Carly got herself this new very rich boyfriend that sends her very cool and expensiv gifts. And Freddie is feeling bad because he just don't have money to buy things like this for Sam. But she don't need them. She dont care about gifts. She just loves ham and Freddie. And tells him just that. :) Thank you.
abnoramltwinpower2 chapter 679 . 11/28
This story it's like a sun on the rainy day for me. Thank you! :-)
Oh the irony..)) But maybe siblings little plan will work out after all.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Carly and Spencer had set up Sam and Freddie on horrible dates, that was pretty funny, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam and Freddie have an argument over who's the better superhero batman or superman, after finding out their both comic geeks.
Okay so I haven't even thought about iCarly for the past ... two years... I guess and today, I noticed that I'm still getting updates from this fanfic which I've started 4 years ago... So I can't believe this is still going on but I think that's great and I'm glad you continuing the one shots. Anyway, this used to be one of my favourite fics back in the day. :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 679 . 11/28