Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Guest chapter 591 . 30m
i loved it! Its cool that they chose not to label the 'date' because it turned out fine
Mike2101 chapter 591 . 6h
It is nice to have an author understand that Sam and Freddie are destiny. No matter what mistakes they make. or whatever wrong romantic turns they stumble through, Sam and Freddie wind up together.

Nicely done.
MissMS2 chapter 591 . 7h
Divorces are horrible but it's nice to see Sam and Freddie getting along! Really good
Invader Johnny chapter 591 . 11h
Well Sam and Freddie certainly bonded over their divorces... Interesting.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Beaker77 chapter 591 . 11h
This was so good! You should turn this into a full blown story!
Guest chapter 591 . 11h
I really liked this chapter, what I liked more about it was that Sam and Freddie weren't going to fast with their relationship and taking it slow, they don't have to. Them just being friends again and talking made the whole night even more relaxing and eventful. Great job, love it.
DannySamLover20 chapter 591 . 11h
Nice! Keep going!
seddieshay chapter 590 . 12h
AMAZING AWW YOU DID SUCH A PERFECT JOB ON THIS AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL YOUR NEXT UPDATE
Guest chapter 134 . 14h
I really liked this chapter, I love how Freddie and Sam both acted opposite from each other, so that they could get back together. Great job, love it.
Guest chapter 590 . 16h
awwww it was really sweet. I liked jamie and alex
Guest chapter 133 . 20h
I really liked this chapter, it was bth and sweet, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, aww Emma and Quincy, who would have thought. Great job, love it.
I really like this oneshot, I love how Ashton's date is just like Freddie, great job, love it.
This is like the best one shot I have ever read .. Loved it so so much !
MissMS2 chapter 590 . 5/25
That was so sweet. I can so relate I'm going to college to without my friends.
3,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »