Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Guest chapter 164 . 12h
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie got to bond at the petting zoo, and Carly running away from the goat was also funny, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam and Carly are talking and Freddie hears a conversation between them where he misunderstands it and thinks Sam wants to have breast transplants and he freaks out, and tells her he much he loves her just the way she is, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam made Freddie understand how much Emma and Qunincy lve each other, and that their ready to take it to the next level, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam got to see Tyler go off on his first date, and also Freddie giving advice to Tyler was good too, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Freddie told Sam that he thinks that she'll be a great mom on day, even though right now she's not really good with them, that's a great perspective from his side, since I know that Sam will be an amazing mom one day, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do sort of a sequel to this one where Sam and Freddie volunteer at a summer camp during the summer while they're out of school in college, and in this one Freddie sees that Sam can be a good mom one day, after seeing how much fun she is with kids, and how she handled a situation where a kid got hurt, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam taught Freddie how to dance even though she was making fun of him at the beginning about taking dance lessons, shows how much she cares about him, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where it takes place during the second season and Sam does something be accident in the school and Freddie's the only one who knows and even though she feels guilty, she can't find herself to confess, until Freddie convinces her to do the right thing and she does finally in the end, thanks to Freddie, thanks and great job, love it.
anniedb2001 chapter 94 . 8/22
Well its obviously mamma Mia!
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie are helping each other out through this whole pregnancy thing, shows how much they love each other, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a one shot where Freddie gets a promotion at his job, and while he doesn't mean to, his busy schedule gets in the way of his and Jason's bonding time, and so he goes back to his old job, thanks and great job, love it.
I suppose Mrs. Benson have OCD so it's understandable that she would fear for something like undercooked meat. I myself have this disorder. It's not funny. At all. :( But i just love this chapter and cuteness of Sam and Freddie! :)))
I really liked this chapter, I' m glad Sam and Freddie got to have a great time at the burger joint they found, it was definitely worth their night, and I agree with Sam eating burgers and fries is a lot better than eating French food, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam gets into a minor car accident on her way hom from work, and while she doesn't get hurt, it scares Jason and he doesn't want Sam getting into a car accident again, until she talks to him and gives him a method he could try to keep him calm until she comes from work again, thanks and great job, love it.
jeeesssiii27 chapter 154 . 8/21
What's the rest of the 7 categories? It would be cool to try the scale in real life
seddiefan11 chapter 677 . 8/20
A bunch of chapters ago, Freddie was forced into dance lessons by his mom and Sam ended up helping him. I think i'd be cool if Sam continued to help him and Mrs. Benson found out Freddie was skipping his classes so Sam could help him instead and Mrs. Benson is shocked and sorta loosens up on Sam a bit Becuase she finds out she's very talented at something Classy and un-Hoodlim
Every single one of your oneshots is like a new episode of icarly. And i had to say that YOU are way better writer than most of them! If not all of them...:))
Zetay121 chapter 677 . 8/20
Loved all your oneshots over the summer!Thanks for updating so frequently.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie were able to enjoy themselves at the burger joint, they found, and I definitely agree with Sam, eating burgers and fries is a lot better than eating fancy food at a French resturant. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam is assigned to do a report for history class, so to pass she tries using different words in the report to make her sound smart so she could get a decent grade but ends up failing instead and she has to do it again, but she doesn't feel confident, until Freddie offers to help her, while helping her, he finds out that she does know the material, it's just the way she put it into the report that made her fail, and he tells her that if she puts her mind into something, she really can get a good grade, thanks and great jb, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie got to have a good time at the burger place, even though they didn't exactly get to go the French resturant, thanks for doing my request, it was more than I could ask for, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where 9 year old Emma has to do a school report for school during the long weekend and she by accident copies information from the Internet no knowing it's wrong until Jason tells her, and she feels so guilty afterwards that she actually does confess in the end, thanks and great job, love it.
4,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »