Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Dear, Shana. I would be honest… I'm pretty sad about you ending this series and also I'm sad to hear that you don't like seddie or icarly anymore, at least not like you did before… But I understand you and I'm very thankful for this 822 one shots that you created. This one shots all very different but they have one thing in common… They are beautifully written! You're an amazing author. And I wish you the best future. :) P.s Why you deleted your story called "iMovie star"? It's one of my favorite. Don't delete your stories please!
samandfreddie chapter 822 . 2/10
Thanks for everythingBut hey, if ever we miss reading these, we have over 800 choices!
samandfreddie chapter 822 . 2/10
I can't find it but there is this oneshot among these that is about Sam and Freddie in a zombie apocalypse. I can't remember which number of oneshot it is but it emds with them kissing one last time before the zombies get to them. Hope someone can help me find which one it is.
seddie4thewin chapter 821 . 2/10
Can't believe I missed this one when you first posted it, but it was so funny. And sweet, too.
Dragonsrule18 chapter 822 . 2/10
This is a beautiful one shot! I'm sorry you're ending this but I understand. You gave us a LOT of wonderful oneshots to read, and I very much enjoy reading over your story!
fallingoverstars chapter 822 . 2/10
it sucks that youre ending this series, i really did enjoy reading this. i get that youve already written what you want, but if it sounds interesting enough could you write a back to the future kind of oneshot where their kids go back to before sam and freddie dated and almost ruin them getting together
Mike2101 chapter 822 . 2/9
I was wondering if you would ever let us know you'd be rapping things up. You have been quite to prolific trooper, a real Seddie ambassador.

I mean... after all, your word count on this 822 chapter work exceeds one and a half million.

I will miss finding an update from you; they've all been pretty fun to read.
A Adela chapter 822 . 2/9
I re-read this whole story recently because boredom and I’m really grateful for it. I’m glad to see there will be an ending and I hope you will still write (whatever you want obviously). It’s been a long ride but a good one. Is it too cheesy to say this might be my favorite chapter? Haha.
Invader Johnny chapter 822 . 2/9
Such a pity to "hear" you'll be leaving this fanfic soon but at least we still have some stories to look forward too.

That being said, it was a sweet mother-daughter moment between Sam and Ashton when she wanted to wear her mother's wedding dress, XD.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
could you write a oneshot where ashton says a comment that emma takes a bit to literally which really upsets her, so she starts cutting people out of her life because she thinks everyone prefers ashton over her, so she wants to start over where she won't be 'ashtons twin' which eventually leads her to wanting to run away but quincy or someone eventually catches her and talks her out of it and then there can be a cheesy sister/family moment to show that theyre all good again
ktheland chapter 821 . 12/11/2017
I really hope you're going to be continuing this story.
Guest chapter 821 . 12/1/2017
OMG! 821 already? Its been a long time since i look at your one shots, and i still love them.
I was thinking about one in wich Sam plays a prank on Mrs Benson with the help of Melanie when she is dating Freddie, like just Melanie being Melanie arround Mrs Benson and her thinking it is Sam. Idk why no one have ever made an stoy like that (?)
Guest chapter 260 . 11/29/2017
Sam and Freddie could always choose a dog to join them. The powerful bond between humans and animals has been with us for thousands of years. A dog is a companion for life.
CJ-Fics chapter 570 . 11/26/2017
This one shot gave me an idea for a request, would you be able to do one where Freddie and Sam are dating and some girls are all over Freddie, Sam gets jealous and what not? Thanks! Great story btw love them sm xx
lili chapter 821 . 11/13/2017
hi:) could you please do one where its their first icarly show since the break up and its kind of awkward and all the questions of the fans is about the seddie break up and sam just get really sad and freddie go after her!
5,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »