Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Guest chapter 640 . 7h
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was denying what felt for Freddie at that time, even though we all know that she was starting to like him, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a one shot where it's right after Sam's seventeenth birthday party, where Carly had thrown her a huge surprise with all of their friends, and Sam finds Freddie in the fire escape during late in the night eating ice cream and watching the stars go by, and she joins him and while there, Freddie tells her about all the different stars and how their all connected, and Sam enjoys the relaxing and peaceful experience with him, thanks and great job.
Guest chapter 681 . 20h
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Freddie still has feelings for Sam, but yet is too afraid to tell her, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a chapter, where it's around the time Sam and Freddie's kids have moved out and they decide to just enjoy a spring day together like going to the market, Freddie buying Sam flowers at the flower shop and eating lunch at the park, thanks and great job.
Aww it was so cute! And Sam and Freddie's kids just so adorable! :)
Guestt00 chapter 287 . 7/22
Jajaja poor carly, she was very funny,,,, and of course I love Sam and Freddie :)
Guestt00 chapter 286 . 7/22
I love this chapters :)
Guestt00 chapter 285 . 7/22
Oww a good and cute chapter :3
Guestt00 chapter 284 . 7/22
Sam is a sweet girlfriend, well in her kind jaja the important is that Freddie loves her :D
Guestt00 chapter 282 . 7/22
Aww beautiful!
Guestt00 chapter 280 . 7/22
Aww really cute :3
Guestt00 chapter 769 . 7/22
Jajajajaj very funny xD I love to see how Sam loves Freddie such like he is :3
Seddie!
Guestt00 chapter 770 . 7/21
Jajaja great and funny chapter!
Awww I love to imagine the most cute baby: Tyler :3
Invader Johnny chapter 770 . 7/21
Heh, nicely done! Figures that Thanksgiving would be as chaotic asa the other holidays in the Benson household.

Indirectly because of Marissa.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam was finally able to impress Marissa with creating a good Thanksgiving, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a chapter, where it's during the gang's college years and in this one Freddie is in really good terms with the Dean at the school because of his attendance and good grades, however Sam not so much because of her tendency to get in trouble even though she herself gets good grades. Anyway s during the weekend Sam decides to put on a rave in one of the dorms at school without the Dean finding out and even though Freddie's against it, he still decides to help her out with the Dean not finding out about the rave, and can Sam and Freddie just be really good friends in this one, thanks and great job.
FanFromGB chapter 769 . 7/21
I have just finished reading all of the one shots and they were AMAZING. I love your representation of Sam and Freddie as a couple. I have just noticed that Sam always seems to be superior to Freddie as she always beats him at anything she tries and/or is already naturally talented even when it's something that defines Freddie's character e.g. IQ and gaming. It seems a bit unequal. So I was wondering if you could do one where Freddie is genuinely better at something than Sam especially if it's something they think she would be better at. I also have a few other requests, but believe me, I'm not hoping for you to do all of them if I seem to be asking for too much:
Andy- we never get to really see Andy or get to know him so one which directly involves him would be cool
Freddie's father actually passed away- tbh that was always the vibe I got from the show and although I love how you've done his father leaving, I would love to see your take on a different situation esp. if Carly and Sam don't know and make a remark which hurts Freddie
Sequel to the two deaths (Sam and Freddie)- we got to see the initial aftermath in each scenario, but I always wondered what the long term impacts were as those were two very beautifully written chapters
Tyler getting hurt in a relationship which leads to bonding between him and Freddie
Less of Emma please because she seems to dominate when it comes to the children
I'm so sorry for this very long, overwhelming review which is asking for far to much but I waited till I had read all 769 chapters before I reviewed so it's all been building up. If I seem slightly critical at any point it's just that I absolutely love this collection of one shots. Thanks for writing so many for so long :)
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam told Melanie about Freddie and that she explained to her their situation, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a chapter, where Sam and Freddie both end up having terrible breakups with their current boyfriend and girlfriend and afterwards they discuss what it's like to be in a relationship from the girl's perspective and the guy's perspective, thanks and great job.
5,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »