Reviews for Seddie oneshots
Guest chapter 445 . 19h
Really good as always

Maybe you could do a chapter about the actual conversation that Sam and Emma had about... all that!

BTW love all your stories keep going
Mel chapter 228 . 2/4
Hi!, I have a request ir that's okey.
I'd like to ser a one shot about Freddie and Ashton, where Freddie talk about him and Sam, the romance and how he feels, etc, etc, etc.
Thanks.
I really liked this chapyer, I like the fact that Ashton, Emma and Clarissa all got jobs, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam takes Freddie to a karoke bar for a fun friends night out while their in college and could they just be friends in this one, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Ashton got better and that Sam and Freddie were really supportive , great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Ashton really wants to try gymanstics but she's not good at it, so with help from her teacher, she practices everyday, until she learns to get it right, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, great job, love it. I would really like it, if Sam really liked a guy who liked her back, he's normal and has no weird things about him, Freddie gets sort of jealous but than learns to move on, as much as I love Sam and Freddie, it's not like Freddie's the only boy Sam will ever be attracted to, yes his her first love, but still, so please can you do a chapter, like that please, thanks and great just job, love it.
Can you create some drama( but not to much drama) with hurt Sam and guilty Freddie and to add some fluffy making up & hot making out? ;-)
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie took a cooking class together, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam and Freddie steal a mascot from another school, thanks and great job, love it.
Awww so cute
Can you do a one shot where Sam and Freddie have a tatoo about each other ?
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie went ona road trip together, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you please do a oneshot where Sam convinces Freddie to ditch school for a day, he finally agrees, and they actually end up having fun but during their trip, they keep seeing principal Franklin everywhere they go and their conscience finally getting to them decide to go back to school only to find it lock, and ask Carly for help, but end up getting caught in the end, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Freddie taught that guy a lesson, he really deserved it, great job, love it
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Spencer can be over-protective of Sam when he needs to be, great job, love it. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam is going through a rough patch with her mom, and doesn't tell Carly or Freddie anything. She gets involved with the wrong people during senior year, and Freddie starting to see this gets worried. He over hears Sam's new friends talking about running principal Franklin's car, and Sam is having second thoughts about doing it, Freddie tries to stop Sam, by telling her that whatever she's going through, him, Carly and Spencer are ready to help her, Sam refuses at first, but in the end she accepts their offer, thanks and great job, love it.
I really liked this chapter, I like the fact that Sam and Freddie, taught Emma the meaning of the world death, it's really important for kids te learn that at an early age. I have a request if that's okay, can you do a oneshot where Sam and Freddie are both taking their driving lessons for the first time, and Sam confidently thinks she can pass without learning the proper ways how to drive and Freddie studies but isn't so confident, Freddie passes his driving test and Sam doesn't, she takes it again and fails again, until she finally asks Freddie for help, and can this be a friendship episode, thanks and great job, love it.
I love animals they are just so cute and funny :) but most of all cats and dogs! They are my favorite. This chapter was adorable! :) Loved the reference between Frothy and Sam. Bouth can be wild and feisty but with love and care bouth became cute and lovely. Also the way Freddie talked with Sam's cat it's just.. Aww :)
DannySamLover20 chapter 697 . 1/29