Reviews for Lost Identity
Dany chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ameii ... Faiz Mais do SB e a LG
tayla chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
the movie is called the adventures of sharkboy and lavagirl and lavagirl has pink hair and they where 10 in the movie
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Lol the whole twilight thing was hilarious. I liked the movies but the characters themaelves are really annoying. Especially Bella. This is also like a combo of Taylor Laughters other movie Abduction ir something cuz he doesnt know his real life. This was really good. Good job.
lilacwolf20 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love twilight and that was a great crossover in my opion
piequeenthegreat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
:) awesome it was really cool
NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awesome story! Bella is such a, I CAN'T EVEN SAY IT! I love Lava and Shark! They're parents! Woo! By the way, LOVE the names!

They had a chick fight and they didn't even invite me? Who are they? Lava is cool so she's off my hit list. But as for Bella, well, let's just say Edward needs a new mate and not one of those whores!

Never The Less, A Fan
Q chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
GJBGBJBJBVJBJJBGJHBG
q chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
akward
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I'm sorry, I couldn't take much of the story seriously because of the Mary Sue being so, well, Mary Sue-ish. However, it was a pleasant surprise when I saw you wrote this. I didn't think it was quite your style. :)
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is seriously awesome, and as much as I love Twilight, I loved the cynicism in this. I actually really like Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and I have since I was about eleven (a long time ago), and I really enjoy this crossover. I like that you made the character mesh so well, with the sarcastic attitudes but still kind demeanors. I also think the names are interesting, and I know you probably said it (but I missed it, as I often do) but were the names latin? Again, I really enjoyed this, and I don't usually enjoy crossovers.

Sidney

PS- Random fact you probably don't care about: I had a stupid fangirl crush on the actor when he was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and that's why I ended up being a fan of Twilight. Random stupid fact you don't care about, sorry.