Reviews for La Vita e Bella
Ok um...your story is very hard to read because so many things are clashing with actual facts about characters...renata is a sheild not the bond manipulator...thats chelsea. Aro doesnt have an English accent but instead has an Italian accent maybe grecian as he's originally a greek before he was turned. Marcus and caius arnt guards but two other kings with aro...they wouldnt have even touched alice and edward...in the book it was felix who held edward and demetri held alice...and thats this chapter alone...im sadly scared to read on as i fear theres more further on in the story...the concept is a wonderful idea but it's getting hard to read as i have to keep correcting the facts mentally because theyre written wrong so i dont get confused
You might wanna fixx this small error:

Edward's sister, Rosalie, had seen me jump. Thinking I was committing suicide, she told Edward.

Rosalie didnt see her jump alice saw the vision of bella jumping and told the others except edward who was located somewhere else than the other cullens...when he called rosalie told edward about the vision alice had and he called bellas house to confirm it but misinterpreted jacobs spiteful but truthful words of him planning a funeral.
xsam3 chapter 8 . 2/28
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Addido is not goodnight in Italian.. however bouno notte is!
Katherine.1989 chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
Update please
Alexandra Vupre chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
e-hem...
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...!
That was awesome xD
Missdellusion chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
I wish you had continued this...
It was coming along nicely. But it is after all your story lol
I thought out was interesting ti be honest I never would have considered Bella and Aro as a pairing butt very what do I know right?
I liked this it was truly awesome.
catjumped1 chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I hope you got more reviews than you expected. You're right, I don't think this is a popular pairing, but your story was well written and I enjoyed it.
Cunt Blaster chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
-_- Broe, you got Aro's age wrong, he's actually 3000 not 800, its commonly mistaken, but he was turned around 1300 BC not AC, :P
Tenebris Domina chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I was wondering if there's a reason as to why you've changed Aro's age?

Anyway I like it so far :)
vampiregirl31 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
i like it
Sheba H chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
I love this story! I'm so sad it had to come to an end though. The only thing that confused me was that Reneta was originally a shield, ad Chelsea had the gift of Relationship Manipulation. Other than that I love this!
CoffeeRambler chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Not sure yet if this is supposed to fit into your plit or something, but Alice was the obe who 'saw' Bella jump through a vision. She told Rosalie who then told Edward.
Zhian'tara chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Some minor mix-ups with characters - Alice rather than Rosalie saw the jump (although it was Rosalie that called Edward about Bella's apparent"death") also I believe Chelsea was the one who could manipulate bonds while Renata was a shield.

This was still a very good story however. The emotions rang true and it was very well written. I enjoyed it.
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
NICE! I enjoyed reading it.