Reviews for Mimesis
Very good story!
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awesome!
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I think this is one of my all time SG1 stories. Brilliantly conceived and flawlessly executed. Thank you!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
wow what a story
bec chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Amazing and intense. Loved it!
YACCBS chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Easily the best SG1 AU fic I've read so far, with a very neat premise. Awesome job.
jouissance chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I have written this in my head so many times and this was a thousand times better than anything I came up with. Great job. I can't wait to read more of your work.
dp chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Very good... a wild ride with the head games and a good ending.

J
Kaytee33 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
fantastic!
mgamberger chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow! That was amazing and disturbing. I thought they would never get out! But I liked very much! You have great fics!
Tiskarna chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It would be pretty interesting to actually see Jack succumb to Replicator because Replicator Carter is The Next Best Thing and as we know Jack cannot have Carter. Good story.
elleelle chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was fascinating to read. It really dug into the character of replicarter.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
That was an incredibly intense story! And I absolutely loved it! How you got so far into their thoughts, fantasies and characters was astonishing! This story is nothing short of amazing and I loved every second of it! I gasped the times I thought Sam was going to die. Sighed with relief each time I thought they were both back. And almost cried that at the very end, they didn't bother to try hiding their feelings anymore. Just too exhausted to even bother.

It was AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing it, I could say a whole load more, and I wish I could, but I know it would seem insignificant and would definitely NOT compare to how incredible this story is. :) You rock! \m/
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You weren't kidding about the angst. Honestly, I wasn't sure each time about what was real or not so that's a compliment to you. But, the ending with them lying in each other's arms? Very real!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
What a great story! I was concerned initially by your use of the present tense because sometimes people who choose to use it only do so because they don't trust themselves with other tenses. As the story progressed, though, it kept a real immediacy. I lived the way I couldn't tell for ages who was real. You gave us ways to know quite subtly at first and slowly made them more obvious. I could have gone for a slightly fluffier ending... but I thought it was a fantastic story that I couldn't stop reading! Now I'm going to look for your other stuff!