Reviews for Third Times the Charm
YAY
ReeseCup chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -cries-
Imthatonegurl chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
This chapter has kept me laughing and just reeling with anticipation the entire time. Please update soon.
angelic-bitch chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Absolutely loving it! Please update soon!
consumedly chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I can't believe you haven't posted the last chapter ;-( please tell me you've it somewhere and are going to post it in.. 20 seconds! I'm so loving it and your style.. I want! it! Pretty please with Jeremy on top! *bg* (snatching him away ];-P )
BamonBeremyFan chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
LOL! This was fantastic! I am loving this story! The intensity and angst between them jumps off my computer screen! I loved Jeremy's plan to get under her skin. I loved that it worked and Bonnie was jealous enough to go after him. LOL Their kisses were so incredibly HOT! How in the world can Bonnie not give into him after that! She obviously wants to! She might just make me crazy along with Jeremy if she doesn't get over her issues soon. I cannot believe she demanded he not sleep with his date and even held her sleeping with Luka over his head as a negotiation tactic. My head is spinning that she could do that and still deny him! Poor Jeremy, I just want to hug him! LOL Oh I cannot wait until she surrenders for good to him! It is going to be that much sweeter since she is fighting so hard not to! LOL

Thank you for writing this, there are not enough Beremy fics! This one is amazing though and I cannot wait for the last installment! I hope you update again soon!
Renina89 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This is so good! Please please please finish it!
navimalo chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
and then ?

I like your writing style !

Go on ! This adorable couple need a little help !
StillStacie chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I'm so loving these two . They are totally growing on me . Loved your story . Can't wait for the next chapter.
keshpeach chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Loved this chapter. Jeremy and bonnie are freakin hot please update soon!
usuimisa4evafta chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is good please keep going. I also liked the scripture u put at the end very nice cnt wait until chapt 3
ShaWill85 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
That was beyond amazing I mean talk about driving the point home, Jeremy. They belong together (in this story) and it’s crazy that Miss Bonnie can't see that. Jeremy is a beautiful man and girls would fall over themselves as would guys with Bonnie. Did she really think Jeremy would be still by the phone. He is Damon if Damon would have never been turned and that's why they work so well. Oh I just love this chapter so much and the story is turning out to be so unbelievable and it is only chapter two.

You did such an amazing job with displaying both of their sides and I can't wait for chapter 3, OMG!
AnissaB1 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
OMG OMG OMG! BEREMY! Written by you?

I so freaking love them, it's an understatement. Bonnie and Jeremy are my favorite characters to be honest so it's definitely not hard to ship them. But then again, I love Bamon and Stefonnie. I think I'm gonna love Beremy more.

Steven McQueen's way too hot for his own good, Beremy's happening on screen and their scenes are so good. Filled with tension and gah she's so in denial. Seeing him so torn up breaks my heart though!

You're reliving the same tension and need between them. I absolutely love it. And even if it's just kisses, it's just as intense!

So thank you!
NaeNae1495 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
What the hell? Bonnie, stop being so damn scared. Update Soon!
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Awwww...stolen kisses are the sweetest...love the update, well written and love that Jeremy challenge her whole time,'cause she's really stubborn, isn't she? You do a great job writing Jeremy's feelings and inner thoughts, you can almost see him fuming with jealousy when he sees boonie with luka (damn him! lol.) I really like this pairing and the tension between them now in the beginning, so update soon, pretty plaese!