Reviews for Suicide Awareness
0DeletedAccount0 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great story, loved it... This story will definitely raise suicide awareness. It was just so... touching that I can't even type properly right now. Love everything you've written in there :")
Iridescent Swan chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow Xealvi, that was...wow.

Would you believe me if I told you that got me to tear up? Goodness, I felt all the emotions back there, the story was delivered well and the plot was cohesive, the character motivations were also realistic and everything, and it was written for a cause. Overall, 5 stars out of 5 stars.
MissHammy13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I loved it, and think it will help people.
PurpleSweets13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
My close friend committed suicide a month ago. This story made me cry.
Random asian guy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*sob* *sob* so heartwrenching and beautiful! Luv ur story! Great job!
SunnyElla16 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Excellent. Your grasp on suicide will diffently raise awareness
bemykingofthelab chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow...to think you almost lost someone you love...wow...
RISING FLURRY chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i love the way you use simple over looked things like why vaughn wears so much layers all his cowboy gear even during summer. Never thought of its possibiltys. Wows made want to cry i was all like noo dont did. Everyone should read it. But bring floatys its deep! ten out of five stars! ********** The facts were scary. I have a pal who needs help thanks for the motivator! Dont worry i'll be there to change his life!
Compgirl21 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very heartwrenching, Xealvi. And very good. My mother's best friend killed himself in high school. I'm sure it was a terrible experiance for her. Thanks for the oneshot!
Miss chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wonderful.

sraiku chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
My best friend commited suicide. He promised me he would get help. But he lied. I should have done more for him. I miss you Adam. R.I.P.
thehistorygeek chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was amazing. I was almost in tears; I thought Vaughn was going to die! D':

My friend thought about suicide once. She was being picked on my one of her old best friends, and she thought her life sucked. I told her if she did that, I would kill myself just to go scream at her. Luckily, she got over it in a few days. Now she has a drinking problem and does drugs and we're 12. I'm trying to get her through that, and won't stop until she stops.

Too many commit suicide for stupid reasons. There's always a reasong to keep living, no matter how bad your life seems. Some people just don't have people around to tell them that.
theizzy400 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
omg i loved this! i was really sad though i thought i might cry. anyways really good loved it keep up the good work i will tell all my friends about it right away
Fox chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This was honestly beatiful and moving. One of the best one shots I've read on here.

I too, just had a thing at school about suicide and all that stuff and it almost had me in tears. To think someone was really that desprete enough to end their own life. To just give in. It's terrible.

And you captured that raw emotion almost perfectly in this. Also you have great description and can write in the present tense rather well. (Many people have trouble with it) Not to mention this piece had good flow and transition.

Overall wonderful job. :)
Naara chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Wow... I am now aware, thanks