Reviews for The Symposium Equation
Terrence Rogue chapter 17 . 5/3
This was wonderful. Fun and sweet, I'm sad to see it end.
kimjo2 chapter 17 . 3/29
I adored this story. My only criticism is it wasn't long enough! Thanks so much
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 17 . 1/26
Awe no actual grilling and them rubbing it in his face that he was bested I'm disappointed, but still a good story.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 15 . 1/26
I'm loving this and so wished it were longer already. It would have been nice to see them in with the Nobel people more and mingling.
Twitch101 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Very cute story! Love the chemistry between Penny and Sheldon!
Lucretzia chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Am I a horrible person when I say I wish there was more? Cause I do want more
Loafer chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
LOL wow this chapter was quite amusing. I know, you wrote it over four years ago, but STILL. I laughed and thought you should know. ;-)
jol chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
awesomenessssssss...
i really like your story
fuangel29 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
Even better than that last chapter :D
fuangel29 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Oh my God... it's hilarious :D
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
I would ask you to marry me so that I can imprison you into a room where you will be forced-I mean you will be treated to the very best of everything and writing is not required...Yeah, that is what I meant to say. But, um, I am not much for being dominant and I would not be fair to ask you to marry me just for your writing abilities. It would be unfair, so I guess I must just thank you and hope someone has put you into a little room and forced you to wri- I mean encouraged your excellence and abilities by kindly requesting you to write. I would ask for a reward if I were you! ;p Spankings for everyone...okay sorry, I am on pain killers so am really loopy and my cousin is not here to keep me in check. Anyway thank you so much for writing not only beautifully and an easy fun work of art, but for sharing. By the way I swear I was kidding about anyone locking you away. Just because it would be mean, I just wanted to express how much I wish you would write more and I could appriciate your bounty. No way would I wish a real life MISERY story on anyone. Thank you so much for writing.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
Uh... no offense to Howard's tech savyness his plan wouldn't work since the marriage license has to be signed.
snr3231 chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
That's awesome that Howard did that. I laughed out loud at his and Rajs conversation.
yardchicken2 chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
This is one of my all time favorites! Thank you for writing and sharing! -G.
TheDarkestDaisy chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting!