Reviews for A Hand
beth chapter 15 . 8/18
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO DAMN CUTE. I'm literally so happy I found your writings because they are awesome. Its like half ten in the pm right now and I'm all choked up with laughter and tears because this is so goddamn perfect and I'm so sad its over. I'm just going to binge read your works now.
AMAZING! Just amazing. I'm pretty sure my brain fainted.
JHRHDJSJDJFDJKSKSKAGGHHGG
Tara chapter 15 . 6/13
Okay, so I know it's been like five years since you wrote this, but oh my god. This was my first fanfic ever and holy fucking shit I am not disappointed! The suspense! The tension! THE TORTURE! Holy crap it was AWESOME. I just wanted to let you know that. :) It's absolutely amazing. Keep writing! You're great at it!
I loved this! I'm not sure how old it is but this was adorable and it was nice to have a happy Winchester moment, thank you kind soul
dljensengirl88 chapter 15 . 5/17
Well, baby, that was freaking awesome and I can add you to my list of writers I want to steal a little soul from because you wrote something so enticing and vivid and wonderful and sweet. This was a great ride. So glad you wrote it. Thank you.
mysuperwholockuniverse chapter 1 . 5/15
THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FANFICTIONS THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS I LOVE ALL 15 CHAPTERS. MY OTP WILL FOREVER BE DESTIEL
L.W chapter 15 . 5/12
Hi!
1.- I really REALLY loved your fic! It's so asdfghjkl! I read the whole thing in like less than an hour, I couldn't stop reading!

2.- Could I translate it into spanish? I'd give you credit I promise

Anyway I LOVED IT 3
BigBossandScorpius chapter 15 . 5/6
That was great. I love you and your writing.
Salridd Azarick chapter 7 . 5/5
Well. This chapter was quite humorous.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 5/5
One big happy family, right?
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 5/5
Somewhere a glacier is melting. Big hint there.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 5/5
this disappearing act of Castiel's happens at the most inconvenient times. Things were just getting interesting and he flaps off.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/5
Sam explaining the facts of relationships to his big brother. Never thought I see that happening. Good for you Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 5/5
Cas is teasing Dean. Smooth move Angel.