Reviews for A Hand
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Best one yet.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
I cant get enough of your writing..
Cherrypie2sdayssuck chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Ammmmmamaammamamamammazzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg how late I am at reading this haha. JK your rock nuff said
Cherrypie2sdayssuck chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Yasssss
rachel chapter 2 . 7/29/2016
yaaaaay
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This is so well written, I'm hooked already
DMS chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
"He left the groceries"
And
"I think we broke him"

I couldn't stop laughing. I'm enjoying this story so much. You write these two characters so well, it's very easy to picture these scenes being in the show.
I may be late to this story, I didn't check the date but I'm new to Supernatural (binge watched season 1 through 11). Reading different fanfics is helping keep my sanity unail fall.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
The brothers are so spot on
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
I love how destiel fan writers all seem to agree that Bobby will not only immediately see that Dean and Cas are hot for each other but will give a little snark and be immediately cool with it. He's such a good person :)
Nerdlee chapter 15 . 6/25/2016
Best fuckiing story ever! I have laughed and awwwed and giggled and choked on my tongue. This s everything that I enjoy reading. Thank you.

~Mia
Syluk chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
Omg, I laughed so hard from the ending of this chapter that I started tearing. Awesome!
luluhrh chapter 15 . 6/5/2016
oh. oh wow. i'm really happy i found this. i fucking needed this beautiful story.

i love how everyone was characterized, i love the progression of events, and i LOVE the line, "I find the term 'lovebirds' to be offensive. We prefer to be called 'sex-falcons'." like, FUCK. that line actually made me laugh out loud for real, and you know that most of the time when internet people say "laugh out loud" we mean "slight smile". i actually made a mirthful noise. you succeeded.

this is a precious story. thank you.
thespninthetardis chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
this is the best ending ever! good job!
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
Loved the chapter!
Castiel, you innocent, little sweetheart! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/17/2016