Reviews for A Hand
rachel chapter 2 . 7/29
yaaaaay
This is so well written, I'm hooked already
DMS chapter 7 . 7/26
"He left the groceries"
And
"I think we broke him"

I couldn't stop laughing. I'm enjoying this story so much. You write these two characters so well, it's very easy to picture these scenes being in the show.
I may be late to this story, I didn't check the date but I'm new to Supernatural (binge watched season 1 through 11). Reading different fanfics is helping keep my sanity unail fall.
The brothers are so spot on
I love how destiel fan writers all seem to agree that Bobby will not only immediately see that Dean and Cas are hot for each other but will give a little snark and be immediately cool with it. He's such a good person :)
Nerdlee chapter 15 . 6/25
Best fuckiing story ever! I have laughed and awwwed and giggled and choked on my tongue. This s everything that I enjoy reading. Thank you.

~Mia
Syluk chapter 7 . 6/9
Omg, I laughed so hard from the ending of this chapter that I started tearing. Awesome!
luluhrh chapter 15 . 6/5
oh. oh wow. i'm really happy i found this. i fucking needed this beautiful story.

i love how everyone was characterized, i love the progression of events, and i LOVE the line, "I find the term 'lovebirds' to be offensive. We prefer to be called 'sex-falcons'." like, FUCK. that line actually made me laugh out loud for real, and you know that most of the time when internet people say "laugh out loud" we mean "slight smile". i actually made a mirthful noise. you succeeded.

this is a precious story. thank you.
thespninthetardis chapter 15 . 5/24
this is the best ending ever! good job!
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/18
Loved the chapter!
Castiel, you innocent, little sweetheart! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/17
Loved the chapter!
Progress between Dean and Cas, I love it. :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 5/17
Very interesting!
I am absolutely in love with this pairing! I wanted to wait until I've caught up with Supernatural before reading any fanfics of it, but I couldn't wait any longer! I've decided to just read what I've watched so far and I am glad to gave found this story, the first chapter started off nicely! :D

I wonder if Castiel knew what he was doing and if he knew that Dean would take his words the wrong way! I like to think he did! x)
mei-mei mochi chapter 11 . 4/13
PAIIIN BUT IT WAS GOOD PAIIIN
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 4/10
Aw, I love this. Dean has the love of his life and so by extension Sam is happy.
Simply Wonderful.
Firegirl956 chapter 1 . 3/26
OMG congrats on doing NaNoWriMo!