Reviews for A Hand
Maria chapter 15 . 11/6
This is adorable! I love this!
Sere-san chapter 15 . 10/30
*intense sobbing* Why does it have to be over!? *bows down* I am so not worthy...
haaaaaaaaaa, dude please do me a huge favor and write smut...this pseudo-fluff is so incredible and hot. Your words leave so much to the imagination. You're incredible. *gets down on one knee* Will you...will you write smut? Please?
Sere-san chapter 11 . 10/30
Reading this, October 2015...knows what really happened. Crying anyway.

-Sere-san, 11pm 10/30/15
Insert the sounds of thousands of fangirls every giving a frustrated groan as we find out IT'S JUST A DREAM :'(

XD but that ending was so awesome
Sere-san chapter 9 . 10/30
*frantically fanning myself* shizpickle...did it just get hoooot in here or what?
Sere-san chapter 4 . 10/30
*is squealing and dying of laughter* DUDE I LOVE YOU FOR THIS FANFICTION!
Kassandra Khaos chapter 15 . 10/23
I can't even tell how cute this was. It was in character and showed change in their relationship without getting super angsty! Thank you for the good read!
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 7 . 10/16
To be honest, I probably would have had the same reaction as Sam. Very funny twist there, I must say. (You have no idea how much I need shark accountants, I appreciate the donation)
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 6 . 10/16
I really don't think you have anything to worry about, mood-wise. It was well-described and made sense compared to the story (or road, if you must) so far. Don't beat yourself up about it. That being said, I think there's a typo in the ninth paragraph. Did you mean to put a "his" in front of "stomach"?
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 5 . 10/16
I don't know what it is about the line, "You are such a catty little bitch!", but it gets me whenever I glance back at it. Thank you for your funny use of dialogue in this chapter.
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 4 . 10/16
Your syntax is astounding, it makes this story all the more enjoyable. I can't wait to read the next chapter! (Also, I kind of wanted the whole Humanitarian Dragon and Kittens reward. I know, it's pretty selfish)
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 2 . 10/16
I cannot tell you how much I respect you for not getting to the "sexy-times" right away, and letting these two breathe and develop in their own time. So many writers try to rush the relationship between Dean and Cas, I'm very happy that you're taking the time to let things happen in a flowing manner. Thank you.
EvilTigger chapter 1 . 9/9
Wonderful, just bloodly well amazing! This made my work day go by so much better! You have a gift for getting thing spot on! And how you have dean is so prefect! Same with cash! Looking forward to read more work from you!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 10 . 9/7
That was awesome! Although i may have accidentally read it in my living room with my family with me (I was a little jumpy for a while) but other than that unfortunate circumstance it aas well written and wonderful.