Reviews for A Hand
Fred1085 chapter 15 . 2/6
I loved this story. Simply loved it. I know this is old and I don't know if you will see this, I left you some comments on AO3 under the name Fred1085, but didn't bother making an account here... Anywho, I feel like this could have been how Cas and Dean got together if it weren't season 10 and we weren't still pussyfooting around the issue. Could you imagine? We could be going on 4 years of family friendly (it IS the CW after all) Cas and Dean sexy time instead we are still swimming through so much UST I'm near drowning. There MIGHT be a life preserver in sight in the 1/2-1 season... though I feel like people have been saying that for years. Le Sigh.

Back to my point, you're a wonderful author and I fully intended to read everything you've written... like ever. So get used to annoying comments. If I am feeling ambitious I may just make an account and comment on previous chapters.

PS: I really love your authors notes, like no lie, I want to be best friends with you. I feel like we would get along if we knew each other, so if you're ever in Southern Connecticut lemme know... *I SWEAR that sounded less creepy in my head*. Also I'm gay... I hope that decreepifies my previous statement a little, like I do want to be your friend and that wasn't some creepy flirtation.
Okay, so I think I still sound creepy... anyway I think you're an awesome writer and I really enjoyed your story/your stories and bases on your authors notes for this, Exonerated and the others I've read you seem like an uber cool person, keep being awesome. :)
phantomcat97 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
I'm trying extremely hard not to squee out loud in the middle of the night and wake up my whole family but oh, what the hell- SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
TOO.
FUCKING.
ADORABLE.
SUCH an amazing story, as all of yours are, and I cannot stop smiling and grinning to myself and just generally thinking that this was one of the cutest freaking things I've ever read. Absolutely fantastic job on this one, friend. Thank you :)
Covinskey chapter 13 . 10/11/2014
Hi there!
Before I start, I just wanna say I think you are an amazing writer. Seriously, you're spectacular.
I also wanna say something about the idea you had in your A/N, because I had a different idea based off of it. What if Cas went to a prostitute to ask them how to talk to Dean/show Dean his feelings? And maybe Dean could find out and be jealous, but not know why? Just a suggestion.
But as a more proper review, I think that this chapter was really good. The thought of Cas trying to figure out the cartoons is beyond cute!
destielforever777 chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Wow, I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. Outstanding work! I'm always looking for Destiel fics that aren't AU and this was amazing. You managed to make it Destiel but also add action and keep the characters really true to form. That's hard to do. A million thanks for this. UGH this ship is gonna kill me. Okay I'm gonna go cry now
Banner chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I smiled and giggled and laughed all the way through this. It is a delight from beginning to end.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
It's like the table between them disappeared or something haha
Guest chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
O MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD
THIS IS SO GOOD I THINK YOU BROKE ME
noone chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
This is perfection.
I love it.
I'm sitting at a family dinner smiling like an idiot and DAMN THIS FIC IS BEAUTIFUL
Meow chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
You posted this fanfic like, four years ago? Nah, who cares? I'm gonna review any way and hope you might see it.
First of all, I wanted to tell you that this story was absolutely marvellous, I loved it.
I've been reading your storys for some time and they are just GOOD, I mean, the characters are not OOC, the plot is intresting and, well Im not sure how to put it, but it's true to the show, they don't seem to be unrealistic (as we all know in the supernatural fandom, unrealistic is a thing you almost never get to say).
Btw I'm from Israel, so yes, your story's had gotten to this small and stupid country.
P.S. Sorry for my crap-ish English, it's not my first language
TheOneWhoKnewTooMuch chapter 15 . 6/2/2014
I loved the story and I really enjoyed reading it :3
Rock on
Post U Later chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
OMG That Was So Adorable! I Loved It So Much! Now Normally, I Review Every Chapter, But I Just Couldn't Stop Reading Long Enough To Review! The Story Just Wouldn't Let Me!

I Really Liked The Letter Dean Wrote To Ben. It Was So Emotional. & Very In Character. It Rambled & I Could Just Imagine Dean Hunched Over Bobby's Desk, Chewing On The End Of The Pen & Writing It.

& I Loved The Dreams. & Dean's Salad/Cheeseburger Analogy. That Made Me Laugh So Much. Though For Dean, It Was Actually Quite Clever. & Sam's Responses To That Were Really Good. I Particularly Liked How He Said That Maybe The Dreams Were Telling Him He Needs To Take Better Care Of Himself, That He's Neglecting What He Needs. Because That's Like The Definition Of Dean: Neglecting What He Needs, Whether It Be Nutrition, Companionship, Or Love. But Now That Dean's With Cas, Cas Won't Let Dean Neglect Himself Anymore. XD

Also, Yay CAS! He Won The War! So No Betraying Dean & Working With Crowley & Bringing The Leviathans To Earth From Purgatory! XD

So Again, Really, REALLY, AMAZING Story! Definitely One Of My Favorites! It Was Written Well, & The Plot Was Awesome. X3
lala3ada chapter 15 . 2/19/2014
I really like it how you write this story about dean giving in and put all his heart for castiel. Its really good when he didnt deny the fact that he wants cas to hold him. I hope you can do a mpreg story later for both of them, but what can a fan do, just dream i guess. XD Lol, any way, it was really nice. Thank you for this exciting story. :) good luck for any other stories you wish to write more :)
boykingofhell chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
I just want to say that Sam is my favourite character, but Destiel is my favourite ship and a lot of the time Destiel authors can have Sam way out of character or just use him as a pon for plot twists. You though, in every single one of your works you keep Sam in character, you write him as sweet, charming, pissy and flawed as he really is. Most of all, you always write him as a full-bodied character and not just someone who shows up randomly for a line or two. I just want to say how much I appreciate that. A lot of people take Sam for granted and you just seem to get it. Also your works are amazing and funny and just fantastic. I really do love your writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
*dies of adorable*
shadowquill17 chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Well I just discovered your story and I have two things to say: first, that was AWESOME. Seriously, I loved it, I loved your Dean (and the cheeseburger metaphor ) and your Cas, and the whole fic was just cool and sweet and amazing, and second, you write the kindest author's notes! Really, those were the nicest and funniest I've seen in a long time! So thanks for your wonderful writing and your general niceness... and keep being awesome!