Reviews for A Hand
JHRHDJSJDJFDJKSKSKAGGHHGG
Tara chapter 15 . 6/13
Okay, so I know it's been like five years since you wrote this, but oh my god. This was my first fanfic ever and holy fucking shit I am not disappointed! The suspense! The tension! THE TORTURE! Holy crap it was AWESOME. I just wanted to let you know that. :) It's absolutely amazing. Keep writing! You're great at it!
I loved this! I'm not sure how old it is but this was adorable and it was nice to have a happy Winchester moment, thank you kind soul
dljensengirl88 chapter 15 . 5/17
Well, baby, that was freaking awesome and I can add you to my list of writers I want to steal a little soul from because you wrote something so enticing and vivid and wonderful and sweet. This was a great ride. So glad you wrote it. Thank you.
mysuperwholockuniverse chapter 1 . 5/15
THIS IS LIKE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FANFICTIONS THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS I LOVE ALL 15 CHAPTERS. MY OTP WILL FOREVER BE DESTIEL
L.W chapter 15 . 5/12
Hi!
1.- I really REALLY loved your fic! It's so asdfghjkl! I read the whole thing in like less than an hour, I couldn't stop reading!

2.- Could I translate it into spanish? I'd give you credit I promise

Anyway I LOVED IT 3
BigBossandScorpius chapter 15 . 5/6
That was great. I love you and your writing.
Salridd Azarick chapter 7 . 5/5
Well. This chapter was quite humorous.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 5/5
One big happy family, right?
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 5/5
Somewhere a glacier is melting. Big hint there.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 5/5
this disappearing act of Castiel's happens at the most inconvenient times. Things were just getting interesting and he flaps off.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/5
Sam explaining the facts of relationships to his big brother. Never thought I see that happening. Good for you Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 5/5
Cas is teasing Dean. Smooth move Angel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/5
Dean does have the capability of caring he just is afraid to allow himself the luxury. I like how you climb inside his head.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 5/5
Oh dear, Dean. You could not have screwed it up more if you'd thought about it for a couple of days and planned it out. Dork.