Reviews for Upon Da Balcony
wow that was amazing, so inspiring! LOVE IT
Toadstool89 chapter 1 . 10/7
Romeo and Juliet in da hood!
Aokushi chapter 1 . 9/28
That. Was beautiful.
Killua Zoldyck chapter 1 . 8/9
Jesus fuck this is fabulous. And just as hard to understand as the original.
Thessalonika chapter 1 . 3/3
PrussianEngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Pffffff. Omg I loves that, oh I'll never look at Romeo and Juliet the same. I'm gonna have so much fun when we have to go back and do more on Shakespeare's works. Hee hee.
Ghetto bruh chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Yo I'm back homies.
Just stole some skittles bruh from me own fridge lewl. U get me dawg I be too rebelsuozossos 4 u peeps to b henging out with dawg. I wish I could wat of dem dish for a grish which would be delish for a stitch with a Mitch yo. I rap like dem soulja boy like yo dawg. Peace out homies I'm gonna go steal dem m&m's.

"Putting the Kilo back In Metrico yo"
Ghetto bruh chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Yo it ya boy Kilometrico AKA Ghetto Bruh,
I be attracted to dat gurl Jules ya know what I'm saying bruh, I'm up in dis hood brah u get me dog. I be waiting for dem girls to come stay with me. Yo I'll be in den balcony scene dog, I be fighting for da chance to get in da bed without Fred. Yo peace out yo homies bruh if u know bruh what I'm saying yo.

Free Ghetto Bruh AKA Kilometrico

"I'm gonna die with my finger on the trigger"
aceredshirt13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I'm speechless in the best way possible.
DasCheesenborgir chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This is glorious.

Somehow I could take this more seriously than the actual play. No offense to Shakespeare, I just fucking hate teenage love stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
... friggin... just... i can't even... dude, everybody needs to show this to their English teachers. Just. Freakin. Yes. *writes a remake of Romeo and Juliet ghetto style* Now what else to do over summer break...?
Someone over the Rainbow ;D
amyponderland chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i am laughing my ass off SO MUCH RIGHT NOW this is genius XDDD ooh lawd
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Omg that was great! HAHAHAHAHA! That was really amazing and creative. It was so good, i wouldve honest to god stole it if i had the same assignment. But dont worry, i didnt.
TheNyanMonster chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Someone give this piece of fine, beautiful literature a Nobel Prize and a Purple Heart. *wipes tear* You're so gifted.
empressdawn chapter 1 . 3/26/2013