Reviews for His Best Christmas
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 9/17
Sweet!
Emeraldandsliver0974 chapter 1 . 8/20
Fantastic I actually wish that it wasn't a one shot I wish it could continue
Very sweet story! I enjoyed it! :)
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 6/2
This is so good! The last line got me! Oh, Draco! So patient in love! Thumbs up! Thank you!
Carolare Scarletus chapter 1 . 5/14
I don't care how "unrealistic" other reviewers see this as, but I enjoyed this one-shot immensely. I can see the potential and would absolutely love to see her take it further. The idea of how she could possibly go about it literally just jumps off the page. It's so easy to fall in love with the idea.

I have to remind you, this is Fanfiction site. Opinions are respected, and so should the Authors who write for you be respected. If you do not like something, do not read it.

With that said, amazing one-shot. Keep up the great work :)

-Ann1055
good but to short
himrockerchic chapter 1 . 2/26
this would have been an amazing full length story..
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 1/11
Well, that's very sweet but unrealistic, unfortunately.
nemo chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
It's been 5 year but would you ever entertain the idea of making taking this further than a one-shot? I know you can't reply since this is anon but think about it maybe
Lyra Grace-di Angelo chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Will you please write a sequel. Pretty please?
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Interesting story. Concluded a bit too fast for me. You're a talented writer though and it was seen engaging story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
so incredibly beautiful..
patty cake rocks chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
D'AW.
aalens chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lovely story and just what I needed today. Thank you.
BTW if you will forgive an on the fly Brit pick; British children never call their mothers mommy or mom, we call her mummy or mum.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
A shame the ginger git doesn't get what he deserves, which is a massive beating, l hate wife or husband abusers.