Reviews for Old Brennan
Boxapples chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I can see this playing out and I hope it really does! :D Booth needs to find his brains, really.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I really liked your story. It has strength, it is filled with ideas that are developed thoroughly and everything's explained. You didn't let them rush into things but they settled on their own, over time and I think this is basically what should happen on the show. Well done.
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Just...perfect.

I feel warm and fuzzy now! )
Aleryme chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
So I've read almost all of the fixing-season-6 stories there are to be read here on , and I gotta say, I love yours most. Very well-written, actually realistic (no way Booth is gonna fall into her arms in that car, or show up on her doorstep the very next morning) and I loved the ending. It almost gives me hope that something like this is how it could go (and should go!).

Thanks for writing and sharing this story! :)
loneguppy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I haven't read too much Bones fic, but this is great. The first part really echoes what we see in Brennan's reaction to Booth with Hannah in his life. She is definitedly regretting pushing away his affection.

I can definitely see them say this:

"Another chance," she wept. "I need another chance. I don't want any regrets. I made a mistake. I missed my chance."

She made herself look him in the eyes because it was the most painful. Penance. Atonement. Anything. He looked away. He looked away.

"Sometimes you get one wrong," he said. "Everyone makes mistakes. You can't beat yourself up." It was the most generic string of platitudes she'd ever heard.

I have a feeling though, first thing Brennan will admit to Booth is that she needs him, before saying loves him.
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You know, when they started this whole Hannah thing I thought, "This is actually a pretty good idea. They're going out of their way to have her interact with Dr. B. Maybe I'll like her."

We're nine episodes into the sixth season and my realization is I really don't like her. She gets along with Parker. That's swell. She gets along with Brennan. Fabulous. I don't like her.

Booth, who before would have noticed when Brennan so much as took a different route to work, doesn't notice when she's miserable. Especially with the phone incident. Good grief. Open your eyes, man.

I'm just ready for a resolution to this fiasco. You version is highly plausible and most likely exactly how they'll go about it, but get to it, I say. The image you paint of Brennan being so lonely really got to me. She's already so isolated from the world, but I hadn't thought about how much everything would have changed when Booth stopped coming over. It's heartbreaking. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope to see your story come to fruition in the near future.
Seoirse chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is lovely! And I suspect I'll need to re-read this when next week's episode breaks my heart like I know it absolutely will.
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This fic was a roller coaster of emotions but I loved every moment of it! Fanatastic writing!
etakkate chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
that was a great solution to this big fat mess! i really enjoyed it!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is really awesome. I particularly love the idea that Brennan's awkwardness is her trying, trying to be the person she thinks Booth might love now that she can't stop loving him.
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
this made me cry great story. still tearing!