Reviews for Double the Pain
KXFanfictionist chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
A character with my first name almost killed my favorite character...the irony is indescribable.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I have nothing to say other than that this is pure perfection. We know very little about Kevin and Argit's past together and about Argit in general. All we know is that the two met as kids in the Null Void that's it, nothing else but that. We see that Kevin for whatever reason is trusting of Argit, calling him his friend and (seemingly) never really try to bring any real serious harm to the possum but we don't know why. I truly think that their past and friendship should be more explored and get more stories about it because it's kind of implied in the series that the two have gone through a lot with each other and maybe that's why Kevin still calls Argit a friend. Myabe at one point in their life the two actually were best friends and relied on one another, maybe something happened to change that and maybe, just maybe Kevin has regretted it ever since. Perhaps he still wants to be friends with the 'buddy' he knew as a child and hopes that that buddy still exists in Argit.
TheCannibalCupcake98 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Dude, this almost made me cry. I feel sorry for Kev. ;_;
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
You're very good at this. Everything was breechable to the reader that, deep down, though Argit might not get it, we do. Great story.
Oh Kevin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I feel super bad for Kevin, not only in this story, but in the actual show. He sacrificed his sanity to save everyone, and Ben is being a total D-bag about it. He comes from a messed up family and no one gives him a break.. Ahh Done venting noww
Kereea chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Okay, I had an interesting thought about this oneshot. I think a few weeks of months later, afetr Argit knows Kevin's not going to kill or even hurt him, he does something nice (you know, nice Argit-wise)and pretty much says, "You want me to never forgive you? Newsflash, I don't care what other people want me to do, stupid." I know it'd never happen, but it'd be cool all the same.
bree tennyson chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
holy crap this is so sad :'( and much like other angsty stories about Kev, i loved it :) great job
Skylark Evanson chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Oh my god. I loved it, Solora. It really made me want to cry. Parts of it were slightly OOC but it was totally amazing. I loved it. And I really wish the angst would leave, bur izhave to say that I love it just as much as I love your fluff. It's all amazing. You're always amazing, I tell you. Solora, this was just perfect. Great job. Everyone is focusing on the Gwevin, but I'm glad you're seeing Argit in all this. Brilliant and beautiful and stunning. I really want to cry. Perfect. Thank you for writing it.

Sky