Reviews for Vs Me
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 1/13/2011

please tell me you're going to update it!
sing your blues chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
So, I'm reviewing...again!

This chapter seems fine, so, it will not be a helpful review, just a fangirl one.

I like this chapter a lot, so good job...and that's it!

protector91 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Pretty good chapter. Liked the fun facts (especially the Julie Powers one), but I was a tad confused in a couple of parts. So is Anon meant to stand for 'anonymous' or is that actually a characters name. Also was the entire date scene between CeCe and Tanya meant to be a flashback.

So I take it CeCe was anonymous girl from the first chapter?

Othr than some mild confusion I still liked the chapter. You definetly have my interest. Update as soon as possible.
protector91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Not a bad start. I'm interested in seeing how the story plays out. Nice writing (and rating) for Gideon. Keep it up. Try to make the next chapter a little longer.

Before I forget nice job with 'anonymous girl' as I'll call her for now. I felt for her and I'm interested in seeing if she does or doesn't decide to go after Ramona after all. Nice having Roxy call immediatly after Gideon hung up on 'anonymous girl'. See ya!
sing your blues chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Yay, first review!

I knew the Scott Pilgrim section isn't all too big; so I wasn't getting my hopes up for anything that'd spark my interest; but here your story is!

I'm too tired to check for things like proper paragraphs (but it seems fine); GOOD JOB!