Reviews for Soap
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I... Like it.
RDRFan156 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I died at "I fell in love with my right hand first"
Galaticx chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Cracks about his what, now?
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Your characterization in this piece is brilliant. You really capture the "flavor" of Abigail and John, and your dialogue could have easily been included in the game. I was really impressed by your writing, but your incorrect punctuation use in dialogue is distracting. Most people do not really want to hear constructive criticism, but if you would like help figuring out how to punctuate dialogue, feel free to ask me. I really hope to see you continue to write for this fandom!
sensual l e t t u c e chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
SO. CUTE. :]
PalladiumPoison chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
"I feel in love with my right hand first" made me laugh so hard, I loved this it was quite funny.
Random Person chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
John can swim? Well aside from that little tidbit, cute story.
RunMoogles chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Agh! That was so cute. Very well written and very well into character. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for sharing!
Comment person chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Heh, funny and nice. Touching as well. Great job!

From, Comment person

P.S. Shame we couldn't see more of John and Abigail's relationship in the game. Guess this makes up for it! Again, great job.
SD chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved the dynamic between John and Abigail in canon, and it's a shame we didn't see much. Lucky we've got you to fill us in on the life and times of the Marstons. Very in character, time appropriate fic here - keep it up.
Nightmare controller chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I know that i haven't taken the time to play this super awesome video game but i did watch my mom play it after i got home from school but i saw the archive thing, clicked it, and found this and read it, if i had to put a one-word label on it it'd be: awesomesauce
Elite Storm chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Nice story but use more insults to make it funnier in result keep it up man