Reviews for Harry Potter: A Slytherin Tale
SlytherinMan chapter 12 . 5/25
Ooh, Harry, you sneaky devil! I love it!
Bianca di' Angelo1 chapter 8 . 11/28/2017
I'm liking this a lot. The one negative thing I have to say about it is just "Up in the air, Snape turned on his broomstick just in time to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches – the next second, Harry had pulled out of the dive, arm raised in triumph, the Snitch clasped in his hand." is what is written while Harry's robes are now green.

I'm absolutely loving Malvora and I think the characters are very realistic and fit well with both the book and the situation.
TheChosenOne chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
If Harry's a bishop, then he can't move three spaces to the left, as bishops can only move diagonally (Hehe, get the pun? Diagonally, diagon-alley? That was horrible wasn't it XD)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Your lucky is more interested in getting rid of stories for bad formats rather then copyright as yours clearly fits the bill despite the Slytherin which seems like a *forced* change then an actual change that feels natural.

I can tell your story you feel you had to make it a *forced* change just to stick to *canon* so you wouldn't upset the snobs *unless you are one of the said snobs then F-you*
phoenixfelicis07 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
"Up in the air, Snape turned on his broomstick just in time to see something scarlet shoot past him, missing him by inches"

Change "scarlet" to "emerald"
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
Congratulations on the way you have handled this! I have never read a slytherin!harry story where he wasn't OOC. Also most slytherin!harry stories have OOCness with the other characters too. (namely Dumbledore and the Weasleys.) I love it.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT!
FieryKnight6241 chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
This is a really interesting story. I hope you get more reviews.
AgasaR chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
you are copying from the book a little too much that it seemed ununique and a bit boring. It would be interesting if you described Hogwart in your own way, and perhaps add a few things here and there to make the chapters sound different from the original story, like REALLY different
caligo-lux chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
...well...up till "sorcerers stone" it was quite good. (i am still undecided on malvora but she is not the worst oc i have ever read about.)
i will never understand why america had to change it from the original philosophers stone...every child should have been able to google the legend about it...(sorcerers stone does not even make sense seeing how the philosohers stone is based on an alchemic legend)
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
Good job in writing this, but I'm glad that's over. Harry frustrates me so much in the first book, possibly because i know he has it all wrong
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
good
The MaskedKiwi chapter 12 . 10/18/2013
This was phenomenal! Thanks for writing this! I've been looking for something like this for a couple years. It really read as though JK Rowling had written it herself. I love it xD Do you plan on doing the rest of the series?
Runningthestral chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
OMG LOVE IT! Your an amazing writer please keep writing!