Reviews for More Than Just Memories
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is incredibly fascinating, but it is ultimately just a prologue. My real interest lies in the coming interaction between the two. You leave far too many fascinating premises just hanging, occasionally allowing lesser writers to continue them. You should, in my opinion, focus less on new stories and more on existing ones.
Lin' Dary chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is very good. But you didn't finish it! I really liked it!
angelwingz21 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
absolutely in love with this one shot! Oh! How I wish you would expand this story!
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Seems like there should be more to come...but I like it!
Supergal chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I hope you continue this. I think it is an interesting idea, since Illyria is probably immortal. Putting her in the Star-trek timeline doesn't come off as contrived.
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Really well done Jedi, I like the thought about Illyria in this world, W. Illyria Burkle, I guess Wes's love for Fred got through to her at some level:)

Anyway, i'd love to see more of this, it's really quite captivating.

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Deritine chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Ch! Complete you say, nonsense. This is barely enough to get me excited to read more and you stop. Very intriguing premise- even without (maybe more so without?) the romantic angle. As Illyria is a very engaging character. And I do love the new movie (more than I probably should hehe).
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Very intriguing. Can't wait until Spock tries to mind meld with Illyria (mwahahahaha).
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
good stand alone
RSegovia chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love how you make crossovers that no one has ever done before. Will this continue, or is it a one-shot? Very interesting combination.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 12/4/2010