Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Chance
Gunreal chapter 28 . 8/21
The only good thing about this story is the base idea... All the rest is... Ridiculous! You did well when you stopped writing.
Kane Richards chapter 33 . 8/13
A fascinating read. The scene with Molly in the Kitchen was absolutely brutal. Usually when reading enough fan fiction you tend to see a lot of trends but Molly's reaction and her reasons are actually pretty new to me. A great read.

My only issue with this, excluding the fact it's incomplete, is the odd introduction of of an OC 130 odd thousand words in. By this point of the story I could care less about some random women Sirius slept with 20 years ago.I also care less about the spawn of the aforementioned coupling, especially as you've stated that Harry is the Black Heir. By this point in the story I really want to start reading up on Harry and Ginny and how they react to the bombshell of the previous few chapters and the fallout of that. The completely jarring "LETS GO TO A RANDOM ITALIAN CITY BECAUSE NO WHERE ELSE SUPPOSEDLY HAS CLOTHES SHOPS" plot point purely so a random OC who no one has said two words about before this point can be introduced, is a bit of a let down.
lesa.blazer chapter 33 . 4/6
Please please please continue
Dumbledore is a bastard worse than Voldemort because he is a manipulative old goat. He deserves to be slaughtered like the pig he is.

Anyone who thinks Dumbledore loved and cared for Harry are incredibly stupid and naive...

If Dumbledore's way of showing his care for Harry is subjecting him to 16 years of neglect, abuse and even out-right torture to further his plans for defeating Voldemort then praise whatever deity you believe in that the old bastard never had any children of his own to "care" for. Dumbledore's appearance at caring for Harry is entirely suspect given that he needed the boy's absolute trust in him. If it meant giving off airs that he actually cared for the boy then so be it. All just part of the plan.

I find it astonishing how easily people seem to overlook the cruelty to Harry that Dumbledore was directly responsible for in the name of the so-called greater good. Do that many of you honestly believe that the ends will justify ANY means? Even the torture and sacrifice of children? Those types of beliefs are what define evil at its most vile. That no cost is too great - even direct torture and death of children.

Harry's upbringing with the Dursleys ensured that he had little self-esteem and absolutely no sense of self-worth of his own life. He was in essence brainwashed into believing that his life was somehow subservient to the will and well-being of others so that he would willingly sacrifice himself to take out Voldemort. How much more insidious can you get? What Dumbledore did was actually every bit as evil as Voldemort. Dumbledore used Snape and Harry just as Voldemort used Lucius and Draco - each to further their own ends and take out the other.
Samantha chapter 33 . 1/28
Once again a good story ruined because it was abandoned

Its starting to take the mick now
pandamoshi1 chapter 33 . 1/21
Great story. The picture for the story I can't decide whether it is photoshop, drawing or a photo. Any light to shed on that matter is greatly appreciated as I am quite curious.
aheartofwords chapter 33 . 1/1
Love this and would be delighted to read more if you ever continue
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Please update soon
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
Omg! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapters to be added! Please add yhem soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
I was just rereading your story and noticed it had been almost a year since you have updated. I really hope you do continue to write more as I've really enjoyed your story so far.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
I think that doing this behind there back is wrong and I see ron point ginny is a child, by every muggel law this would be illegal,
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2014
PSay chapter 33 . 7/23/2014
This is such an excellent story. I saddens me greatly that you have not updated for a long time. I haven't given up hope you will continue this story. I once waited 2 1/2 years for the conclusion to a story I really liked. Please consider finishing this story. You have done an excellent job up to now. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has asked for you to continue. If you decide to finish I will certainly be happy to read and review every chapter you write. pms
PSay chapter 32 . 7/23/2014
This is a great chapter. I'm glad that Harry, Ginny and Remus have realize who Procyon resembles now. Of course they don't know the rest of that story I'm sure it will come out in time. Harry telling them all about his life and with Ginny's help he told the true story of the Chamber. That and the rest of Harry's story. I'm also glad that Ginny finally got the true story of Harry's childhood out into the open. I'm sure Dumbledore is going to pay big time. I look forward to more of this story. pms
PSay chapter 31 . 7/23/2014
This is quite a chapter. Sirius finds out he has a son and now he finds out that Corina can see soul bonds and life bonds and that Harry and Ginny have both. I look forward to more of this story. Thanks for writing. pms
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »