Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Chance
JM0RIARTY chapter 33 . 7/21
Well it's seems it's a great story. And while there is some things Albus Dumbledore is to blame for, you don't bash him or Ron who certainly has his faults as Hermione has hers. Yet I don't feel they are bashed in this story.

Sadly it seems abandonned... hope you get the drive back to write on this

JM
highlander348 chapter 1 . 5/31
You suck!
amarilis chapter 1 . 4/19
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next
amarilis chapter 33 . 4/19
Great story! Can't wait to see what happens next
Roadrat2292 chapter 19 . 3/4
How does Harry know about Grimmauld Place?
tony91 chapter 33 . 10/27/2016
please continue
Ranma-sensei chapter 33 . 6/10/2016
[quote]Who next - the head of the French Ministry?[/quote]
*laughs* Oh, if only Procyon would make the connections, seeing as he knows Fleur. :D

This story is an intriguing and quite pleasurable one; and rather free of mistakes for a corpus of this size, I can assure you.

What I am curious about is to how Harry and Ginny's bond will complete; but being the romantic I am, I would assume that it happens when those two really kiss for the very first time.

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
whitee5 chapter 33 . 5/21/2016
I look forward to reading more if you decide to finish this story. I love stories where Harry gets out from under Dumbledore's thumb, and I don't think I've ever seen one where Sirius is both catalyst and advocate for Harry's independence. I love the characterization and I'm interested to see how the "soul bond" works out because, unlike other stories, it does not seem overwrought or cheesy. Thanks for an enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/4/2016
I truly wish this story would continue...so many great subplots...very enjoyable
Holly M chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Ginny's wand belonged to her grandmother.
bbonin chapter 31 . 3/31/2016
That's pretty stupid of Carina and why the hell is Sirius civil to her? That I don't understand. I see this story hasn't been updated so I'm not finishing this story. It was good until this chapter.
maire 53 chapter 33 . 2/29/2016
This is really good it sad it hasn't been undated in a long time
BillBrink chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
I am definitely not a writer but I have the utmost appreciation for those of you who spend your talent and time to share with us for our enjoyment. Therefor I hesitate to say anything critical in a review. If a story is truly terrible I just stop reading and go on to the next one. After all, it's not as if I've spent $25 on it. However I've noticed a problem that seems to consistently occur in many of these fanfiction offerings due to the manner in which they are written and offered to the readers. The problem is in the minutia that is presented i.e. the beach at the villa was previously described as a pebble beach and later on it is described as a white sand beach. The author is writing the story many times over a period of months and cannot possibly remember these countless details of who said what, or how something appears. He/she is interested in moving the story on, staying true to the plot or bigger picture. He can't go back and read earlier chapters to see how he described something that has now come up again in the story. However the readers are now reading the entire story in one or two settings and these discrepancies become obvious since they just read the previous chapters only an hour earlier.
If you were getting paid to write this you would also have a professional editor who would catch these things, as they would also be reading the story in one setting several times. Since this is free it is just a part of the genre we accept. I'm not complaining nor nit-picking. I'm just wondering if anyone has found a way to avoid these things without writing the entire story first then editing it as a whole before uploading it.

BTW, I REALLY am enjoying your work. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
AaronD1 chapter 12 . 2/3/2016
I can't understand why Harry would feel the need to apologize to Ron. I don't see a single thing that he did wrong.
CharmHazel chapter 33 . 1/21/2016
Shame this story is incomplete. I really enjoyed it and I am intrigued to know how the story would have played out.
1,131 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »