Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Chance
lizziemarie0529 chapter 33 . 11/17
please update this is of my favorite harry and ginny stories
Why have you stopped writing?
I just want to thank you for writing this I've been stuck in hospital for the last few days and this story has given me a distraction!
Gunreal chapter 28 . 8/21
The only good thing about this story is the base idea... All the rest is... Ridiculous! You did well when you stopped writing.
Kane Richards chapter 33 . 8/13
A fascinating read. The scene with Molly in the Kitchen was absolutely brutal. Usually when reading enough fan fiction you tend to see a lot of trends but Molly's reaction and her reasons are actually pretty new to me. A great read.

My only issue with this, excluding the fact it's incomplete, is the odd introduction of of an OC 130 odd thousand words in. By this point of the story I could care less about some random women Sirius slept with 20 years ago.I also care less about the spawn of the aforementioned coupling, especially as you've stated that Harry is the Black Heir. By this point in the story I really want to start reading up on Harry and Ginny and how they react to the bombshell of the previous few chapters and the fallout of that. The completely jarring "LETS GO TO A RANDOM ITALIAN CITY BECAUSE NO WHERE ELSE SUPPOSEDLY HAS CLOTHES SHOPS" plot point purely so a random OC who no one has said two words about before this point can be introduced, is a bit of a let down.
lesa.blazer chapter 33 . 4/6
Please please please continue
Dumbledore is a bastard worse than Voldemort because he is a manipulative old goat. He deserves to be slaughtered like the pig he is.

Anyone who thinks Dumbledore loved and cared for Harry are incredibly stupid and naive...

If Dumbledore's way of showing his care for Harry is subjecting him to 16 years of neglect, abuse and even out-right torture to further his plans for defeating Voldemort then praise whatever deity you believe in that the old bastard never had any children of his own to "care" for. Dumbledore's appearance at caring for Harry is entirely suspect given that he needed the boy's absolute trust in him. If it meant giving off airs that he actually cared for the boy then so be it. All just part of the plan.

I find it astonishing how easily people seem to overlook the cruelty to Harry that Dumbledore was directly responsible for in the name of the so-called greater good. Do that many of you honestly believe that the ends will justify ANY means? Even the torture and sacrifice of children? Those types of beliefs are what define evil at its most vile. That no cost is too great - even direct torture and death of children.

Harry's upbringing with the Dursleys ensured that he had little self-esteem and absolutely no sense of self-worth of his own life. He was in essence brainwashed into believing that his life was somehow subservient to the will and well-being of others so that he would willingly sacrifice himself to take out Voldemort. How much more insidious can you get? What Dumbledore did was actually every bit as evil as Voldemort. Dumbledore used Snape and Harry just as Voldemort used Lucius and Draco - each to further their own ends and take out the other.
Samantha chapter 33 . 1/28
Once again a good story ruined because it was abandoned

Its starting to take the mick now
pandamoshi1 chapter 33 . 1/21
Great story. The picture for the story I can't decide whether it is photoshop, drawing or a photo. Any light to shed on that matter is greatly appreciated as I am quite curious.
aheartofwords chapter 33 . 1/1
Love this and would be delighted to read more if you ever continue
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 33 . 12/4/2014
Please update soon
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 33 . 11/28/2014
Omg! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapters to be added! Please add yhem soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/3/2014
I was just rereading your story and noticed it had been almost a year since you have updated. I really hope you do continue to write more as I've really enjoyed your story so far.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
I think that doing this behind there back is wrong and I see ron point ginny is a child, by every muggel law this would be illegal,
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2014