Reviews for Christmas with Giant Alien Robots!
cybergeek84 chapter 1 . 2/16

so Optimus is her dad?
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
:D
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Lol that was cute but santa is a stalkr! He sees u when ur sleepin...he knows when ur awake...

Very sweet and love the idea of the huge tree xD
IamMoving101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
FUnny!
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Lol i loved rule 8. totally priceless. ironhide officially is a christmas scrooge! aww techno is gonna have one of em 'babys first christmas' ornaments. still tryin to imagine a sparkling with hair ears and a rocking visor! merry christmas tatyanna!
Diinya-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ha ha ha ha...!

I had a mental image once of the 'married' bots running around with mistletoe on his head...except most of the 'wives' don't even come up to their elbows...
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
ROFLMAO! Russia called them to turn off their lights? What? They didn't enjoy the Christmas spirit? XD

At least Ironhide got all decked out pretty like. Even if he wasn't happy about the snowmen all over him. ROFL XD

HAH! Poor Prime. At least HE got some holiday lovin! ROFL

You gotta check out my CHristmas one-shot, when I post it. It's of Pimpin Prime and Grinchet. XD

Loved this as usual! It definitely made me giggle. Keep up the awesome work and Merry early Christmas to you too!
The Blue Trickster chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD So funny, hilarious, awesome and cute! Rule #10 was the BEST! "I wasn't aware they made bow ties big enough." ROFLMFAO! XD XD XDDDDD
Jaacs McHenry chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL! XD too funny! I love the one 'bout 'Hide and the bowtie. How did he miss that? Love you Annie!

We should totally do a Christmas concert! XD that'd be too freakin' awesome!

Update soon!
Anonomyous chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
That was awesome! It totally cracked me up. Could you write some more please? I loved it as much as your "Rules for living with giant alien robots."
Deception is Decepticon chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Merry (early) christmas to you too! Well done on this one, I was laughing and enjoying reading this way too much to be healthy! XD
KnightDweller chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
merry X-mas from Australia. although I still have a couple of weeks to go yet... meh that was damn funny, especially the mistletoe one!