Reviews for Eighteen Times Nine
WAI!

XD SO CUUTE!

FAV!
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Ah the mind of a child! Such a wonderous thing! My son constantly makes my re-evaluate my knowledge of the world! _

Anyway this is totally sweet. I don't ever encounter very many Aoshi stories about his childhood. It's great!
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
**gazes, enraptured** o...
dementedchris chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
I enjoyed your easy narration and lovely characterization. How I wish all Aoshi-Misao fics were as mature as yours - even if the main characters are children.
AoshixMisaoluver chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Well, I have to admit, that was cute.

However, the way Misao spoke to Aoshi started to remind me of Dobby from Harry Potter. _
iTomato chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Wai! I loved it! It so so undeniably cute! _

The way Aoshi started to speak in third person after Misao did was so great. It made me laugh, heh heh. This was written really well. It's earned a spot on my favorites .
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
this was a really fun one. i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
That was SO cute! I was laughing so hard...
xabie chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I melted. I seriously did. This story is completely cute! So adorably waffy and fluffy and cotton-candy!
There's ants crawling on my computer screen!
Two words: Lovely! Kawaii!
I love it!
petite chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
ya'know, i'd like to add a-rolling-on-the-floor laughter on your review room, but since it has already noisy enough here...
so i'll just prefer to say: waw,your dialog parts are so smoth.
p_q Em-hm.. *nod,nod* you make it sounds real!
Amber chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
WAI! How cute! Young Aoshi would be so cute! Ahh! I want more!
tesuka- chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
OH... KAWAI! *grins broadly*

Oh, I loved the last part where you inserted something from the latter years... that is just so sweet! You're really good at these things. _

Little Misao is so cute! And though I really can't imagine Aoshi not being able to do anything excellently, (minnie me: you worship the bishie too much. really.) *shut up* I suppose it's appropriate in this story. Really turned out great! _

Well, hope you get to write more one- shots! ja! _
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
I'm with you on the whole math exam thing. I don't get it either. But, this is a great story, I love it.