Reviews for Chaos
Steampunkgirl198 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So adorable! ! :D
MagnusBanelover chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
O.O The cuteness of it all has me expkoding with fangirling. ADORABLE! :DDDDDDDD
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Chaos is adorable! Great job, this story in funny and sweet!
animecrazd chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
loved it very cute.

answer ur question there is a slot because someone wrote stores with him as and main charactor not magnus.

There is also one for church and the pokua lol.

what i find funny is there are slots for them but not for simons band friends and the waitress and the dinner or camille or kyle there r a lot of minor charactors that don't have one but the cats and the pokua do.
IamSpaceman chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yay! . This was cute! Your obviously way better at naming pets and OCs than I am lol I probably would have named it President Cat or something... I mean I debated with my self for like half an hour just to come up with the name Warren for my story and thats not nearly as good a name (of course he was a vampire... and an evil one at that...) lol this ended up a long review
mysteryssister chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
aawww cute :) i like it! haha, one-shots make my day!
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love the idea of Chaos having Alec's eyes... and I always pictured CM having Magnus's eyes too!
Dannie Jo chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Aww that was adorable! It kind of reminded me of a future fic with how Alec was acting, but I ABSOLUTELY love that Alec! It was so cute to see him interacting with wittle Chaos.

Good work as always!

I can't wait for more from you!

SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OHMYGOSH that is soooo adorable! And I loved the eyes thing! But I think I read somewhere in the books that he has blue eyes... I think but I'm not 100% sure...
LikeNoOneElse chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like the eye trait. Very cute.
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Ugh, Alec and Magnus are just gonna be the biggest cat ladies in the history of ever. I just know this...