Reviews for Things Too Visible To See
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Pretty nice story, cute and sweet.
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I have to say this was one of my favourite little one shots about Claire and Alice. Simply written, it conveyed emotion quite well. K-mart is just too adorable, and seeing the two women she admires finally expressing their love... it's beautiful.

I'm going to post a link to this on the fuckyeahaliceandclaire tumblr because this needs to be shared with all of us Clairice Aberfield shippers.

Well done!

-Lex
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Cute. :) I love K-Mart and the girls, they always make for a funny adventure; I also liked her with Chris - they're quite enjoyable together as well. It was a nice piece and I really enjoyed it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Raider91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Simple, sweet yet excellent read. Thank you for writing this story, please continue writing more Alice/Claire fics :)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awesome job ! XP
Mutty chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Cute !..

Thank you.
andrella07 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awesome story, and heck yeah it's cool that you pulled form Beauty and the Beast! That just so happens to be my fav movie of all time! I'm such a sap...I wonder if that's where my love of angst comes from...*epiphany* MY GOD! Haha, leave it to Disney to scar a child for life. But in all seriousness I'm glad you posted this. I really like Alice's note in the red journal; that was a good idea.
RemyKat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I love your stories, they always make me smile (in a good way!) Loved the joke at Luther's expense (though I also don't share the mass-dislike for him).