Reviews for Twilight 25: House of The Rising Sun & Baby Blues
maryjojp chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Hey FTD, this was my favorite FF series and would love to see more of it. Will you be adding to this soon? I think I may read HOTRS & BB one more time. Ciao
shelsea190 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was really good. Want more. I would love to read more edward's pov
Dayjolie80 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
i love these 2 fics of yours and i loved your outtakes as well!if you ever write another one could you maybe show us another day in the future of Edward/Bella with Masen a bit older (still as a small child ofcourse) and how he would react when he would be moody and upset by the disease?Im really curious how Edward and Bella would help him or react towards a crisis of their child!
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Loved it! I good to see the relationship between Edward and Rosalie.

Sherry80 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Very sad I like it
JitterBugGirl chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Awe poor Rose.. Thanks for sharing that. Now we know why they had a bond.
Mz-Star chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
loved it but how about another chp like the last one!
Mz-Star chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
yay another baby!
Sherry80 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
awesome really like this one but i am so up for fluffy and lemony how bout it
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
much more excited about this baby i liked it good drabble
heathercmg chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Both these stories have been so addictive to read. I cannot get enough and I didn't realize just how much I missed your E/B characters until I found out that you were posting these short stories. Please update more and more, just keep them coming. :)
Barbie2 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter
Barbie2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Great chapter
JitterBugGirl chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Men and their jealousy, it happens to all familys... Men are big babies...
Cullen Cousin chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
I can see where he is coming from. He know his condition is not an excuse for his behavior and at least he realizes it. But you know, I think that happens to a lot of husbands, when the wife or girlfriend spends more time with the baby than them and jealousy rears it ugly head. But it usually works out in the end.

Great job!