Reviews for Architect
Fanta Stick chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Well done. ;-)
stars shine out chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This fic is just... really, really, really extraordinary. I love the idea of Susan being the original architect - it makes sense, really, and this fic is just really, really, really awesome.
Lynse chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is a wonderful crossover! You weaved it together beautifully, answering a few questions and leaving many more open-all with the right balance. Excellent job.
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
When I saw the crossover list, I didn't think it was possible. Merlin/Narnia, I could work with. Inception/Merlin/Narnia, not so much. Curiosity made me read it, and I was impressed. Everything was subtle, but obvious, and incredibly well done. It was fun to read, and for some reason, Susan as the first architect fits. The little references were fun to look for, and it's such a strange but well-considered trio of fandoms worked into each other- very Inception-like, ironically- that it was easy to read. (Just a shame it was so short, I'd love to see a longer version!)
Melpomene Lee chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Okay, I'll admit, when I first read this, I had never even heard of Merlin, so his role in the story confused the crap out of me. (Now I'm completely addicted to both the show and the fandom, but that's beside the point.) I really love this story, and I do my best to explain why, but my thought process is kind of weird, so if you don't get it, please know I thought this entire things was incredible!

The thing I've always loved about Inception is that there really are no straight answers as to what is real and what isn't. (I mean, for all we know, the entire thing was a dream.) It's not a clean-cut storyline, and while I personally can't think like that, I love seeing it in movies and tv shows because it works your brain. In this story, we knew when they were in the dream, but it still captured the essence of Inception that I fell in love with without leaving the reader feeling like they lost a part of their brain somewhere between the dream levels.

LOVE that you made Susan the original architect. Since I use the actors from the movies in my head when I picture characters, I really see young Susan as looking quite a bit like Ellen Page, so that lets me draw parallels between the two generations of dream-designers.

Another thing I loved: the ending. The ending of the movie, of course, being the most irksome and awesome part, I love how you did the same thing with this story. We all have our own opinions on what happened when Cobb was returned to his kids, but that's all they are; opinions. I love that you did the same thing here by not explicitly spelling out what Susan's secret was. (And if I've missed something glaringly obvious in that, well...it's happened to me before. :P)

This is probably the most in-depth review I've ever given, but your story was well worth it. Excellent job!

~Mel13
anemix chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This was really interesting and unique. I loved how you wove them together. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was fun. Thanks for writing.
Bartholo chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is awesome. I really like your crossover. I don't understand the merlin part but it really fits with Susan

Bartolo
swampophelia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
oooh i loved it! but what happened to the rest of the team?
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Interesting.
therinca chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I was getting a bit lost at some parts of the story, but overall I think it's amazing. :)