Reviews for Mercy
Cashlin Snow chapter 1 . 5/14
Well, I don't agree with 'Critic' that the ending was unfulfilling. I don't think your purpose was to provide some all-encapsulating, wrapped-up ending? But I do agree with them that your writing is excellent and, if nothing else, that made reading your short narrative here a pleasure. I also thought the plot itself was well done. The layered pain (physical & emotional) really added to the story. If anything, the ending is more bitter than sweet, knowing Amy won't always be around. Thank you for posting.
Critic chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
I get what you mean with the ending, it wasnt fulfilling -although the proper writing alone left me with a satisfied feeling, the plot isnt bad. There are too many stories on here horribly written, and your work is a big contrast to theirs.
Nevertheless, i enjoyed it a lot.
Immortality is a bitch with Shadow, the pains when Amy dies, his fathers reference, but not explictly said. Great job.
Miss Femm chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Very tense and romantic; I love the way you write Shadamy!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I want to ask you to please continue this
Maybe they could have a child and black doom reacts to that of something else just please continue
Admiralkirk chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I don't think that ending sucked, infact his cryptic punishment sounds odd. I personally would like to see where it goes but it seems like you are leaving it there now. Which is ok. Leave it up for interpretation I guess for the reader.

But nice job(I read the first seeing it was the preque i waited until now to review) So great one shots.
DiamondMariasisters chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
So beautiful! *clapping* Even though Black Doom is being a big meanie this story is beautiful!
madison chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AWESOME
Light the cat chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awww! So cute!
aliciathewolf45 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
to me in the beginning an throughout the story i didnt understand it

but at the end i loved the shadamy ending
Lover-Of-Icecream chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awwwww! I luv it luv it luv it! Even better than the last one..not that it wasnt good, it was AWESOME!
Sweet Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Pwease...continue...for the sake...

OF SHADOW X AND AMY'S !
Roselle Lynn chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I see you did do a sequel. I don't find the ending to be a train wreck like you said. I think it was actually quite sweet and cute. And you still leave something for the readers to work with in their imaginations. I love it.

You do such great work with detail and emotions. I absolutely love it! Keep it up! _

~AA1
Sweet'n'Spicy Rose chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Both sides:Whadda'up people!Sweet'n'Spicy Rose is in the building.I wanna give you a thumbs up for a super job on the story.I read you Innocene on Deviantart.I wanna to comment you,but I wasn't going to put my email address and make a nickname for that makin' SHADAMY STORIES AND MAKE ME PROUD!-P.S. Sorry for the incorrect !
cherryvampiress chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
AAAAWWWWW~ SHADAMY
kharmachaos chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Ffff, that was lovely, and wonderfully sophisticated and thought-producing- I can't help but wonder what happens next. Perhaps...?

~Kharma