Reviews for Infectum
Juyon chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
I read this all in one go, the first one too, and it was one hell of a ride ! I loved it, i think i'm going to read it again.

The best part of this, i think, is the characters. The way you portrayed Alex Mercer, not a mindless killing machine, but never human either. A lot of the stories, especially romance ones, forget the inhuman side of Mercer, the killer.
You never slipped into oocness, so Bravo, it's impressing. )
Something i've noticed, your style of writing is much more dark/serious then your sister's, part one was more light.

I'm a little ashamed to say that i've totally ignored the songs in my first reading of this fanfiction. I've just listened to the one for chapter 12. It really fit, good choice, that song is going into my playlist, it's good. I'm going to play them in the background in my second read of this, it will surely help to set the mood.
Now i don't have anything to read... do you have something good to recomend ? )

anyway, i hope i wasn't too hard to understand, i'm not a native english speaker and it's quite late... If yes, i'm sorry.
I'll be looking at the others things you've written now, byebye

jesus fucking chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
christ. no..
for the love of chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
god. wat.
CleverDucky chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Sorry, was way too lazy to sign in so you can deal with it :T

Firstly, love the song you chose in the beginning. My bro and I listen to that shit on replay! Probably the best song ever. I didn't think many people knew about it XD (think it goes really well with our boys, just sayin')

There is a shit ton of action going on in this chapter D: I got legit scared for everybody and how the HELL ARE YOU GOING TO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT?! GET. BACK. TO. WRITING.

Marianne Rosenbu chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
are you fucking shitting me

i loved this fanfiction

i loved everything about it and i loved you
and this is how you repay me
this is how its going to end

so fucking brutal

Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
OMG! I love this story, its nicely written plz update again soon!
CleverDucky chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
MKRHSBAJDSKNGD OH MY GOD WORST CLIFFHANGER EVER! You know I'm going to be spamming the frick out of you until you give me the next chapter. Of course my mind went straight to the RP when Jackson grabbed his chin, and I had the me gusta face for like...hours after reading this. (read it twice) C'MON ANGEL. GIVE US MORE.
gizmolina chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I love this, the story is, your amazing! I love your character Keres, I keep getting this little sister/big sister feel from her. Like how she seems so innocent and cute, and then protective like an older sibling. Kinda like how Toby was with Mark. I love it, haha! Ooooh, and Alex is just...yum.
Lucky ass Toby.
lol Anyways, this chapter was just as wonderful as the rest, but damn is Jackson gonna be pissed! I can't wait to find out what happens next, update soon please! :D
Dodectron chapter 9 . 9/10/2012
New... chapter... fangasming in 3... 2... 1...
Deliciously chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Hello 3
Just want to let you know i've subconsciously drawn some fanart of toby and alex, and toby!
go here xD sorry if he looks innaccurate! pillowcakes. tumblr
and scroll down a little bit, it's the one that's a little green and then two little chibis, alex and toby ;P I was tempted to draw some smut, too. will get around to that ;)
lycan.nick chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Well, certainly deserves the M rating.

But never mind that. Important for me to remember that I'm here because I like stories that foreshadow blatantly, as in bash more skilled readers in the face with a cast-iron frying pan of plot obviousness.

But no spoilers, I swear. I don't need any. I wasn't entirely correct a few chapters back (but MOSTLY correct), so I'm looking forward to how my predictions turn out on this turn of the wheel. (Bad reference is bad.)

Seeing as how Alex has changed a bit over the course of Sanctum and your story so far... he's in character. Once you factor in the extra canon.

To a new reader, however... it may seem OOC. I just finished playing through [P] again, and after looking back at my own fanfic, I realized that it's really necessary to read carefully and take pains to retain your characters' personalities from writing session to writing session. (That's also the reason why I prefer to write and edit multiple chapters in one sitting, as the personality shift is much slower that way.)

What I should really get at is... Alex and Toby both need very distinct personae, and I still can't get over the fact that Alex sounds like a stern mother at the end of this chapter. I thought Alex was the stronger of the two.

Toby, on the other hand, appears to be gaining strength (not just literally). If this is part of the story, then continue doing so. It will make me very pleased to know at least one of my predictions from a few chapters back was indeed correct. If not, however... it worries me where the fic may go.

As I've stated in previous reviews, you have a difficult reputation to live up to. Your twin already has a great story up. I'm not worried about the direction your story is going, as it seems perfectly fine. I'm not worried about your ability to express the situations you put the actors in, as your writing is clear enough to reflect your intent.

I worry for Toby. And yes, I mean that in at least a few different ways.
CleverDucky chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Well it goes without saying how much I enjoyed this.

And yes, thoroughly drooled all over the place with the sex scene. You know I wanted it. MORE. NOW.

This story is Ducky Approved.
SomewhatCaustic chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
Ooh, update soon please, I rather like this one! I could nitpick a few things, but on the whole, you're doing an excellent job!
Dodectron chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Amg, another chapter! Every time I finish one of your chapters, I'm terrified you won't make another and this will be the last one I ever read D: Keep going, we all love it!
Eye-of-Round chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Yay! *happy dance* Another chappy.

I absolutely love how you write and envy your storytelling skills. I personally love long chapters.

Also, you think that's long, you should see this Yugioh fanfic. In case you're curious, it's called 'Skin', by Usagi-squared.

Anyways, I hope you continue to write as long as you find joy in it. And I almost choked on that part, oh Keres, what will we do with you, ;D