Reviews for Practice Makes Perfect
Brianna chapter 4 . 5/18
i think i like this more than he book because there is way more emotion in the way they show their affection for one another. five stars
teenda chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
I love this! you've got the personality of Edward and bella their love that the author showed in the books just right.
So definitely hats off for that :)
mosunshine5 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very sexy and romantic! please write more!
GinervaMarieChaseEverdeen chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
I saw this story which happened to be just what I was requesting earlier. I love it. You should update soon! Cause I love it lots!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
write edward pov. as early as possible
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
wire more as early as possible. waiting from so long time
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
write it edward's pov as soon as to read it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
toooooooo gooooooooooooooddd write more soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
it is too goooooooooooood. when you are writing next chapters. write it soon can't wait.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Loved the
Whole Alice phone call part that is totes something Stephanie Meyer would have had her do :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Good job again capturing Edward being a gentleman yet still being a little wild.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
I liked the whole pajama thing. It really showed a different side of Edward,but not a completely different person as some people portray him as. Sometimes people go way overboard with the whole man thing and leave behind the gentleman that Edward is. At the same time Edward does do some care free things and I think you got that essence of him perfectly!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
write all the chapters edward's point of view as soon as possible.
babesbraves chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
please finish this story your insight into edward & bellas interactions and emotions is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
too good. write it edward's point of view