Reviews for Hickey
e chapter 1 . 8/24
i can so imagine this Scenario with every single ship w/ Kyle in it lol
CreekingAwesome chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Haha! There all so perfectly in character! I love it! Kenny, you never fail to make me laugh!:)
Lightbluetiger chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
XD haha Kenny cracks me up!
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh Kenny..he so perverted, but thats why I love him! -
none357843848935948 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I just found out about you a couple mins ago, but by skimming through your stories I can see that your a great author! :DDDDDDDDDD From pervy to fluffy Stan/Kyle fanfics! 3 LUV YA!
fUCK THIS LITERALLY FUCK IT chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
'So here I am with Poory McPoormick, Jew, and Hippie lord. Kyle, as usual, is doing all the work while Stan suppresses his boner for the dumb Jew, and Kenny smacks any living being's ass that happens to walk by.'

OMG, that's just like Cartman, ain't it? Best line in the whole story, or in any Cartman story.

Good job! The characters were portrayed greatly, and every line each spoke was just like them!
M.E.Pea chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was so cute, and you portrayed Cartman so well in such a short story. Keep up the good work :)
Cross your Heart for me chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
lolz kyle is such a uke!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh that was a cute one! Yes Stan should know to suck lower. X3.
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Nice. Cute, short, and just lovely.

I don't think Cartman would call them 'the fabulous four' though.

But otherwise, rather good story. :3
ILoveSouthPark6 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
awwwwwwwww :)
MlleKathy chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very cute...! Short n' sweet n' to the point!
breezy-kuki chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
hahahaha! X3 cuute lolz, had me giggling by the middle lines. Gotta love mischief, especially CARTMAN's mischief ;3
toadsages chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ha! Short, but very entertaining! And a nice way to put Cartman's side of the story. I love how in character it was. c:
StyleFTW chapter 1 . 12/6/2010