Reviews for I'm Sorry
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OH MY GOD I DEMAND MORE ABOUT THAT COLLINS JOB!
Minimonstrosity chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Perfect! :)
Ms. Charles chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love your Inception stories! Please wrote more of them. Arthur center as well! He is my favorite character ever! And JGL favorite actor ever!
Elohim.Aelf chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh my goodness :) I freaking love your writing! And Arthur is my fav character and JGL is my fav actor so keep on writing stories with him :D
angstea chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I LOVE THIS. beauty written beauty. i love arthur and cobbs relationship so much. this was great. i wish the ending was a little longer though like make them go somewhere else to hang out or something, because the ending felt really abrubpt, but thats just me. i love this regardless! :) more arthur cobb freindship (not slash) stories! .* more!

Meg
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Like it!
From Rue with Love chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I am speechless. Wow... the way you wrote the flashback... It's like I was in it! Just wow... I have no words for this. Youa are amazing. O_O
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That was brilliant. I love the relationship between Arthur and Cobb; you've really captured their personalities.
arthursgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Omg this story Is amazing! Please write more :D I'd like to see how there relationship blossoms from then :) keep up the good work!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved it! I cant say anything bad about this, it was expertly written, and really good!
bananasrokk chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
LOVE IT! I really liked this scene in the movie, and I wish that there had been more discussion about it. I mean, come on, you don't just "get over" mercy killing your best friend, even if it is in a dream.

And I loved the backstory you have here... poor Arthur! *guiltily loves Arthur-whump*

Anywhoo, I've also been reading your A-Team fic "Taken"... it's great! You're an amazing writer! :)
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Burned alive ... that must be one of the worst ways to die.
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
It is so wierd, that something so...painful and horrible an be so awesome! I LOVE this story, really, I have been looking after something like this for a while...am I wierd?

Anyway, love it. You really write fantastic, please write more storie O.O you are just so good at it
SuperTeenNewsieAvengerGal chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
That story made me cry...

Arthur is by far my favorite character in Inception, and in both of your stories you potray him wonderfully. I hope to write a FanFiction about him as well. I hope you write another chapter for Smiling In His Sleep soon!

SBK726
FreedomIsNotFree996 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was GREAT!

A perfect story completely PERFECT!

I can't what for you to write more!

MR. AMAZING WRITER!

So do hurry I don't how long i can wait for these stories to be updated and wrote!

You have my leave fare well!