Reviews for Chiral
Is it bad that I loved Micheal in the begining? Remoinds me of Castiel so much. Genuinly confused by concepts that should be simple. There are better examples but one is:

Gabriel: You should treat the person you love with love and respect, not use brute force to try to beat the obedience of a dog into him.
Micheal: What? No way, you're lying.

(Obviously not cannon fanfic lines) Love the fic :)
MajesticEnderDragon chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
that was an awesome book! I wish it didn't have to end, though. c:
IggyLikesPie chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
yes I would like to leave you a review!
this fic, wow; I finally got around to reading it and I adore it utterly and completely!
I just- *deep inhale* woooooow
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Great story I really liked it.
nyeh chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
You should seriously continue this story.
popularwriter chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Dude, decide how to spell a name and then stick with it. You can't say Sraosha, then Sarosha, then Sharosha. Stick with something, or rename the character.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
that was fantastic! I would love to read another about Micheal' s adventures on earth
David chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing.
Kibble212 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Such a perfect ending for a really great story!
Case Matthews chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is possibly my fifth time on this story? But it was one of my first ever fanfictions and it will continue to be one of my favourites. Thank you for writing it.
LivexLaughxLoveSupernatural chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
This was a beautiful story. I absolutely love the detaile and imagery you used through out the whole story :)
Cora DeBlaere chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
This was great! You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed reading this tremendously! Thank you got sharing it with us!
totally a name chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
"just one more chapter then I'm done" I whisper to myself
JessicaBrightstar chapter 16 . 2/21/2014