Reviews for Chiral
Guest chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
This made me tear up countless times. It was beautiful. Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. :)
ThisNimo chapter 16 . 9/17/2017
Yay! A happy ending!
Suezanne chapter 16 . 6/3/2017
sweet
Canadaka-Eh chapter 11 . 1/16/2017
I saw the song reference. Very clever
TwitchPotter chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Not going to lie - I read the summary and was like "hmm, kind of a strange idea..." but it ended up being really good! Very well-written. I like how you balanced the different sides of the demons (good and bad), and LOVED the way you ended it. I didn't want them to kill Michael because that didn't seem right, but I couldn't figure out how you were going to end it otherwise! Great fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
You beautiful, beautiful person.
I loved this fanfic. A wonderful ending after a wonderful plot that's wonderfully wonderful and man, I just can't xD Your writing is awesome, and it was a complete joy to read. I know this was written many moons ago, but I do hope you read this. Follow the stars and I wish you the best in your life and writing career!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Is it bad that I loved Micheal in the begining? Remoinds me of Castiel so much. Genuinly confused by concepts that should be simple. There are better examples but one is:

Gabriel: You should treat the person you love with love and respect, not use brute force to try to beat the obedience of a dog into him.
Micheal: What? No way, you're lying.

(Obviously not cannon fanfic lines) Love the fic :)
MajesticEnderDragon chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
that was an awesome book! I wish it didn't have to end, though. c:
IggyLikesPie chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
yes I would like to leave you a review!
this fic, wow; I finally got around to reading it and I adore it utterly and completely!
I just- *deep inhale* woooooow
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Great story I really liked it.
nyeh chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
You should seriously continue this story.
popularwriter chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Dude, decide how to spell a name and then stick with it. You can't say Sraosha, then Sarosha, then Sharosha. Stick with something, or rename the character.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
that was fantastic! I would love to read another about Micheal' s adventures on earth
David chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing.
Kibble212 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Such a perfect ending for a really great story!