Reviews for Chiral
Canadaka-Eh chapter 11 . 1/16
I saw the song reference. Very clever
TwitchPotter chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Not going to lie - I read the summary and was like "hmm, kind of a strange idea..." but it ended up being really good! Very well-written. I like how you balanced the different sides of the demons (good and bad), and LOVED the way you ended it. I didn't want them to kill Michael because that didn't seem right, but I couldn't figure out how you were going to end it otherwise! Great fic!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
You beautiful, beautiful person.
I loved this fanfic. A wonderful ending after a wonderful plot that's wonderfully wonderful and man, I just can't xD Your writing is awesome, and it was a complete joy to read. I know this was written many moons ago, but I do hope you read this. Follow the stars and I wish you the best in your life and writing career!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Is it bad that I loved Micheal in the begining? Remoinds me of Castiel so much. Genuinly confused by concepts that should be simple. There are better examples but one is:

Gabriel: You should treat the person you love with love and respect, not use brute force to try to beat the obedience of a dog into him.
Micheal: What? No way, you're lying.

(Obviously not cannon fanfic lines) Love the fic :)
MajesticEnderDragon chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
that was an awesome book! I wish it didn't have to end, though. c:
IggyLikesPie chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
yes I would like to leave you a review!
this fic, wow; I finally got around to reading it and I adore it utterly and completely!
I just- *deep inhale* woooooow
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Great story I really liked it.
nyeh chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
You should seriously continue this story.
popularwriter chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Dude, decide how to spell a name and then stick with it. You can't say Sraosha, then Sarosha, then Sharosha. Stick with something, or rename the character.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2014
that was fantastic! I would love to read another about Micheal' s adventures on earth
David chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
This was amazing.
Kibble212 chapter 16 . 6/21/2014
Such a perfect ending for a really great story!
Case Matthews chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
This is possibly my fifth time on this story? But it was one of my first ever fanfictions and it will continue to be one of my favourites. Thank you for writing it.
LivexLaughxLoveSupernatural chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
This was a beautiful story. I absolutely love the detaile and imagery you used through out the whole story :)
Cora DeBlaere chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
This was great! You did a wonderful job and I enjoyed reading this tremendously! Thank you got sharing it with us!